Reviews for Drops of Crimson
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I absolutely love this story and how it's going. The story is told in a very, very, unique way. I also love how Spike is a complete jerk during the flashback, then suddenly he becomes this sweet (and it's sickening because his sweetness is 'twisted' in a way) bastard who just walks in and tells Faye to just waltz her way back to the Bebop.

Please, please, please, update! This is a REALLY good story!

Love lots,

Releina Artemis
The HongKonger chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I hope you update this! It is a really good story and there is no reason for you to be stopping this!
Ayriad chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Tsk tsk. Spike and his verbal insults; I can see why Faye left after *that* episode. Oh, and I love how you've added more dialogue between Spike and Faye in the second chapter - there's an undertone of -ah- chemistry between them :D I'm loving your story - keep those chapters coming! :)
TroubledFred chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I am very glad you updated! I hope you update soon
sunnyflower1001 chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
So far, I'm confused with this Harry person and why there are quotes around his name but theres probably a reason. Anyway so far, i'm liking your story and i hope you keep reviewing. Oh and the chapter wasn't long at all, in fact I think this was a perfect lenght
SayahYagashi chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
THAT-WAS-A-SUPER-AWESUM-FIGHT! i mean wow!

it's a really good beginning so please don't loose interest like it happens in the best of the stories...and keep updating!

i love the way u bring out the darker more mature side of spike n faye than portrayed in the manga n anime...keep it up!
Cassandra chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
I love it. I just don't understand what's going on. But it's not going to stop me from reading, LOL. :)
Moonwhisper chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very nice beginning. Gotta love how much those two pretend to hate each other.
Cassandra-Cruxshadows chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow...I really like this!

Keep up the good work!

Much in the way of love,

~Cassandra~
The Very Irish Erin chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Wow, quite a bit of emotion here from the two main characters. I can certainly see what you meant when you said that the Spike-Faye scenes were influenced by "Ain't Afraid to Die", however the amount of anger and frustration exhibited through the dialogue here exceeds the emotion expressed in that story. It shows a different flavor (compared to the show) to color the characters a bit darker through the attacking of each through raw language. Keep writing, this is pretty good.
Miriya chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Promising start. Hope to see more soon.
slightlyintrigued chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I am ready for chapter 2, how about you! That was some extreme intensity, the dialogue was just following so good.
Kel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was pretty intense. I'd like to see where you go from here. Good stuff.
Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Damn. I heavily influenced that? Because DAMN that fight was rough! XD I like it though, a lot. I'm intrigued by it because I want to know what's going on! Good job!