Reviews for Wall
augustinedream chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Cute little thing. I just find it really weird that Romano would say nii-san after arguing about speaking his own language. I doubt he's so attached to Japan as to randomly use Japanese. Also, does he really call Spain big brother? I don't remember that, I thought that was just something Veneziano called France, etc...
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The fairies told him? Cute fic!
FallenXanthia chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw, Romano's so mean. ;_;

I love it. x3
gust-rider chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
um ok... Listen is: Escucha c first then ch

but it was funny any way hahahaha
crossdressermonkey chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
How cute! *sigh* I love Romano...

Uhm... I found a mistake in your Spanish...

In the part where Antonio shouts 'escuchas', you should use a command instead of the present tense.

The command for you (tu) listen is 'escucha'. It's a stupid rule that doesn't really make any sense.
Naoko Andre chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Poor Spain-nichan XD Romano is really bad to him D:! XD XD And the excuse of the fairires XD xD lol!

Also, etoo... In spanish "A fairy" is "Un hada" not "Una hada" (I know because i speak spanish as my native languaje)... if you want me to explain why is it "Un" not "Una" is because the word "Hada" has already a vowel at the start, so, when a word starts with a vowel or a combination that sounds like a the vowel alone (like "Ha") we use "Un". Hope that is useful... I'm not that good as a spanish teacher _-_... hope i have been something like a help... D!
Kitsui chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Cute! I love the pairing :D! and about the spanish there are some mistakes. I want to tell you about them XD, am from Argentina after all XD. I really like when english ppl try our language :3 makes me feel loved XD (gosh u/u) wtf. So here: "No cuido" doesnt mean "I dont care,. "No me importa" o "No me interesa" is the right way to put it. "No cuido" cuido from the verb "cuidar" as to "take care of something"

And the "¿Why ARE you liying?" question "Por qué estás mintiendo?". -"¿Por qué es QUE estás mintiendo?"- As the former reviewer said, is ok too, but sound less formal to me...oh, but I speak Castellano, maybe in Spain the second way is the ok. Kisses, and thanks for sharing your happy & cute little work : 3 am going to see your profile now 3
Doghanyou3693 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
hehe cute, but i might want to add that instead of "¿Por qué es estás mintiendo?" It should be: "¿Por qué es QUE estás mintiendo?" Overall, the rest is ok

Such a cute little fic, and i can imagine that easily XD