Reviews for Such a Simple Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
((;66;;66666;6;6;;76;6;666;;6;6666;6;666;666;66666;666;66;66;;;66.;66666666,;66;66;6;6;6;;;,;;66;;6;6;;6;6;;6666;6.66;6;;66;;6;;;
Dtrish chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
Okay I kinda liked this story, but it isn't really finished, is it? What about Alice and Jasper? Where did James go to? It's a bit disappointing...
f-f-o chapter 31 . 5/27/2010
hey i liked the story a lot but if there is something that i had to comment on is that i thought that the transitions between the different stages in their lives was really quick and the one thing that i hope you'll explain better it that whole jasper situation and how he seemed so in love with alice but then paris comes around and hes with another chick who claims that she loves him. and also does that mean that she's the one that jasper ended up getting married to?
jerseyhalliwell chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
um, this story was kind of incredible :)
b4d3l2c1 chapter 31 . 1/13/2010
wonderful story
fourbrats chapter 30 . 1/9/2010
Just finished reading this story and it was so awesome. I was very upset with how things turned out with Alice and Jasper as it doesn't feel right that they wouldn't be together. Edward and Bella are my first concern though so I couldn't be happier with how things turned out with them.
JessicaPattinson chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Really liking your story! :)
JessicaPattinson chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Was rec'd this fic by a friend and just finished the 1st ch! I love your writing style and look forward to seeing where this story goes! :)
shannonbamazing chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
. . ! i must keep reading!
mandy52799 chapter 21 . 12/11/2009
bwhahahaha this chapter was too freakin funny...hope those roses werent from James!
mandy52799 chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
*sniffle* this story has made me cry so many times lol...but the song at the end of this chapter..gah..perfection!
mandy52799 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
i um...wow...that was some freakin kiss scene at the end...whew...heart pounding...i had the music going as i read it and it was um intense..I dont know how he walked away or how she didnt explode
DXIIIG chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
You crack me up... I simply had to write a review per your request how could someone not when you put it like that. So, more, more... and never say ever ( Still going strong, I cant bring myself to stop reading, and its so late, I need sleep. You, are depriving me of my sleep, the nerve... )

Still Hooked- Danielle Gardiner
DXIIIG chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Got to say, I love this story! The way you wrote it is superb and with music intertwined, with dialogue. Oh and might I add that Bella's past is truly a pain worse then any should ever have, to ever... live with. I mean, what must ones, brain be asked to cope with your fathers dead, his heart, yours... great pain I lost my father in 2006 he was truly the best dad he never even had to be. Adopted into a world full of love and given everything I could have ever wanted and so much more I miss him more then life itself.. so when I read this, my eyes filled and the pain in just thinking about bella's pain. what if It was me having to endure such a tragedy how could I even look myself in the mirror and not feel fault. whew the emotions that conjured up. Anytime I get hit with emotions means you've done good, thats what my father used to say He would know being an author and all. So now that I'v babbled on and on I want to get back to reading k.

Officially Hooked: Danielle Gardiner
lalibare chapter 30 . 10/22/2009
I LOVED this one...lol tho i was so mad at jasper..what an ass..poor alice...