Reviews for What I think About You
wordsflyoffthepage chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
aww! I love it!
Remi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ah... What?

Some of these comparisons are understandable but others are just random.
Remi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ah... What?

Some of these comparisons are understandable but others are just random.
smile through the pain chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is one of the good poems that I've read on Fanfiction. I hope you write some more like this, don't forget to make sure your clear on how you put your words, i got a little confused in the poem about what you were talking about, but i grasped the objective anyways. There really isn't anything wrong with this, fits it's rate, good grammer, love poem. More for a couple then for friends, might want to note that for the summary. Anyways, cute for a poem. Sweet for your friends. Not too shabby for one poem.
leon blumsky chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
i am so sick of people posting random stuff that isn't fanfiction. this has nothing to do with the book, it's just some nonsense you wrote for your friends. how dare you be arrogant enough to write that it's a terrific poem in the summary, it's mediocre and badly written!
Fangalicous08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I bet this poem is lonely, being the only thing under Year of the Secret Assignments.

Ironically, I just finished that book. -holds up book for proof- After being uberly frustrated at the Australian arsehole by the name of Paul. If all goes as planned, this won't be lonely for long.

-is planning a oneshot about book-

Yeah, anyway, I loved this poem. Awesome. Very inspiring and pretty much everything everyone else said.

~Skits!

ashlyn114 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
great poem i like it
Blizzel chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is so wonderful!

A very inspiring poem. I'm really glad there's finally a section for this book.
Lian chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I love it

:D
she who must not be named chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This poem is beautiful.

Does it get lonely being the only one doing the Year of Secret Assignments?
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
awesome poem...

hey this is the book about the letters between ashbury and brookfield right? with cass, lyd, and em?

just curious :)
JaniceShaglock chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is an insightful poem that has a common rhyme scheme and which is full of imagery. It also makes the reader think; for instance, in "the frosting on my cupcake", the narrator might be alluding to the sweetness of the frosting, or perhaps the surprisingly bitter richness it brings (not to make this a sour poem). The "teddy bear", as well as the "glasses... that give me sight" create a friendly, harmonious air and reflect a strong friendship. The "secret love letters" indicate a deeper love than friendship, which perhaps can be supported by "in my dreams" and "makes my day". Furthermore, this is a simple poem with great meaning and an interesting amount of symbolism and a great deal of imagery.
Alicen chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Cute. There were a few grammatical usage errors that I would go back and fix.