Reviews for Polyjuice Potion
RoseBookends chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Not sure what I think about Snape as a romantic. That didn't seem realistic. But hey, the two main characters got together-and I AM a romantic, so I liked it.

rb
Flav0ftheweek chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Snape dancing a jig and smiling! woohooo! that's totally awesome! lol.

Flav0ftheweek

ps. write a sequel write a sequel! ::a tiny cartoon character staggering under the weight of a huge banner reading 'write a sequel!'::

lol
stormyfire chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
That was hilarious! I loved the ending - And now I'm putting it on my Fav's list! c",)
Ryyne chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
*grinning insanely* I LOVED this! Every single moment of it! You are very talented...and the idea is excellent. I especially liked the ending...*starts giggling again at the idea of Snape doing a jig* God, that image won't wear off for a loooong time. Your characterizations were great; no one was too OOC- everyone's actions were fairly believable. I loved how your portrayed Snape, especially. You should do a little Snape one-shot sometime. Hmmm...

...By the way, I read your bio, and I just wanted to say this: GO YOU! It's great that older (not old, oldER) people are contributing fanfictions and coming into the fanfiction world. You are definitely one of the best D/G writer out there. (Normally I am a H/G (Harry/Ginny) "shipper", but recently I've branched out into D/G.)

-hazelwand

P.S. I've also read your little story about your son's dreams- I must say, it was very entertaining! I'm 13, and I tend to read a lot- which often results in interesting dreams, too. Hey, who knows? Maybe tonight I'll have a dream about a Draco with glasses, a dancing Snape, and a hissing Ginny. (""When your potion wears off, you'd better have blond hair and gray eyes or I'll tear you apart myself," she hissed.") _
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Yay! So cute! I enjoyed it... and wouldn't it be nice if Draco and Ginny DID get together? I'll cry if they don't...
stormyfire chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BLOODY HALARIOUS!
Nupil chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
OOoh i like this! Snape is wonderful in this, its short and sweet and i love how its true cause i can see Ginny being smart in a quiet way unlike Granger *glares at her least favourite character* And there was not too much intoxicating Potter *glares at her other least liked character* it was good fluff, no Ron to deal with, no lucuis, just funness!

Ooooh and i loved the final scene between them, really fun, light-hearted and coolies. Keep up the great work!
Jedi Tess chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Wow! I think you're my idle. Will you be my mommy? Joking, joking! You're an amazing authoress! If you don't keep writing, I may break something:-)
Gemma Granger chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Hey, This story was fluffy and sweet and mushy but good!

I didn't quite like Draco first - but you have given him an adorable side. Cute. And now, I'm getting a D/G fan disease. Good story, this also goes to the others u have written.

Whatever, I find it indigestable to think that Snape did a jig - but hey -ur the author - u can do anything I guess. Keep up the work!
Tupper chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Oo, more D/G goodness...I'm just reading this-and planning to read it again.
Asanya chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Aww! That was just TOO cute! I loved it. _
Christine chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Wow, I even liked Snape in this one! You had decently developed characters, although perhaps Draco was not quite as mean as he usually is. However, perhaps that was only the fact that he liked Ginny making him nicer. Even better...Ginny turned Harry down and Snape danced a jig!
Sarah Mckatie chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Oh I love it! That was awsome!
Mambo-Bambo chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This story is awesome man! I love Giiny/Draco romances! They're my favourite! And they always seem to be the most romantic and interesting/exciting couples! -
Draco and Ginny Forever chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
This fanfic is one of my favorites about D&G. I could keep on reading and reading it and I still won't get bored with it. To me it was well written and the description of the situation was wonderful! I mean when Draco (Harry form) just furiously kissed Ginny like that, it made my heart beat really fast! I loved it! I hope you write more fanfic of D&G.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »