Reviews for Polyjuice Potion
lise chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
well, it seems im going through your stories far too quickly. you should write some more (hint, hint). anyways, i really like this one. snape seems a bit out of character, but not impossibly so
Mary Potter chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
This is great! I found myself quite a fan of A relationship between Draco and Ginny.

Hey! don't forget to make more chapters, and more D/G romance fics!

;- D
DiscChick chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
OMG! I LOVED IT! *runs around in circles like a chook with it's head cut off*
Night Spirit chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
okay Snape was priceless! I love that last paragraph! He danced a small jig! I really liked it! Thank you for writing it!
Sorceress Jade chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
AAAAAHHHHHH ~does the Severus Jig~ I loved loved loved this, omg you write D/G soooo well. Ugh, ok I'm going to go melt into sweet dreams now. You're Ginny is awsome. I hope she truely ends up like that. And Draco was dreamy. -Jade-
Perilous Mango Ninja chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Haha! Snape is funny! He has a funny sense of humor! This is cool! Though come to think of it, Snape was playing matchmaker... ok the image of him in clothing of the matchmaker from the movie "Mulan" kinda doesn't work. Just warning you. Anyways, I really like this... it's cool. :)
DobbyWinky chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
that was absolutely charming... almost as good as your story 'The Wager', which i read on the D/G archive a while back... both are very sweet and wonderfully written... i love Snape great sense of humor and happiness in this story...
Digi-diva chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
*can't get the image of Snape dancing a small jig out of her head*

That was awesome Fabtastic! I loved the Snape moments, and it's stories like this that dragged me on over from the Harry/Ginny fanbase to this! Well done and write more! There aren't enough of authors like you, and the ones who even come close skillwise never write anything more than once a year. *scowls*
wmlaw not signed in chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
LOL! I loved it! draco was just...yummy and Sev was great! It was really fabulous!
Jivanna chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
Wager is delightful, romantic and realistic. Polyjuice Potion is intense, romantic and dramatic. The Vixen and the Dragon is lovely, romantic and forestly charming. Since The Vixen and the Dragon I had been rather hoping that you would turn your fics into full-scale stories, but they are beautiful as they are.
linna chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
hooray! draco and ginny together and snogging! very nice story. good work!
katie chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
i loved this fic it was cool,it had the right amount of romance, reality and new ideas ginny/draco fics rule! and so do you!
candy chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
That was so fantastic!

!Write some more!
Sarah Black chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
I love your Ginny, I love your Draco I love your Snape I love your Harry I love your story, I love you, I'd love more chapters, I er... I'd love to think of more things I can love... oh I love your writing and er spelling and grammar... but seriously, wow! This is great! I'm a huge D/G fan and this story was just heaven for me! Thank you!
daruze chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
snape dancing a jig? heh heh! i like the way you wrote the characters in this story, OOC but kinda believable. liked the paragraph on snape and raco making ginny laugh. all in all a sweet, sparkling tale with just enough tartness. mmm appletiser...
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »