Reviews for Polyjuice Potion
DearMissKara chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Haha this is such a good story! I love Snape so much in this. Great job! This is story is so being added to my faves.
LoveInuYashaAndFluffyLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
LOVE IT _

great oneshot, absolutely brilliant
Urbanesque chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hee! I have a big, stupid grin plastered across my face right now. :D
InuOniShi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
MAN! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A ONE SHOT! Sorry... went over board there... But, still this story is so good that it's very very hard to not wish there was more then just one simple chapter... But, Anyways. This is a very good story, and I had a blast reading it!

Bites and nibbles

Inu-Oni Shi
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
aw! nice!
mchen chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Cute story! I especially loved Snape in this - probably far too nice to be in character, but that certainly a pleasant change. I loved the jig and the very Snape thing of sending Filch after our couple.
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
oh

applause, applause

good plot!

highly interesting mapping out of situations-potions assistants; I don't think anyone's done this one before o.o

but it's really, really good!
susand1861 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is one brilliant, moving, and humoursly touching stories I have ever read. The lighthearted way you have woven Snape into the tale is a realisitic portrait of a man we only have seen a characture of.

Thanks for a brilliant read.
billy chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Snape is so cool, hurray for jigs. Good story.
Raiast chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I would give my right arm, leg, and eye, my mom's small business and my friend's mustang to see Snape dance ANY kind of jig. hehehehe...i would...

it's great. reading the summary i wondered how you could possibly fit all of THAT into a ONESHOT, but once again you seem to have amazed me (it's surprising me less and less with each story)

This, also, has been added to my favorites, and i pray you update Aflame and post more cute oneshots soon
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I love this story! Ever thought of extending it?
mwah chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i. love. you.

Simply put, amazing. I really love snape in this haha.. and draco dreamy draco. personally i think ginny is beautiful, but to each his/her own. i just love it! kudos!
Hazel eyes 6 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I just read the first chapter and I am confused because I can't find the rest of the chapters ... Was there only one? If there is only one I would just like to say it is good but I am disappointed that there was no more. If there is more chapters to this story... WHERE ARE THEY?
imperfectperfection99 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
WOW! YOU ARE DEFINATELY ON MY FAVORITE AUTHORS LST YOU GO GIRL YOU HAVE TALENT! ARE YOU SURE YOUR NOT J.K. ROWLING!
Serpentira chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I absolutely am loving your stuff. I've fallen completely in love with Draco/Ginny fics and yours are definitely among the better ones I've read. Please keep up the good work.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »