Reviews for Bon Noél
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
great
JL82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Based on the plot summary you've given, it seems like there was supposed to be more...

I really wondered at the end about the Christmas plans. If they were both home in New York for Christmas, they could see each other (after all, that's where they met). I wondered if they planned to meet at MIT because they really didn't feel comfortable being together under their families' noses, so to speak (with some good reason.) I wondered what happened between Liza and her parents after they figured out that she lied to them?

And I wondered what happened for the rest of the school year and how Liza and Annie left things before taking off for college. Because Liza argued with Sally and said, "this isn't sickness, it's love." So it didn't seem like she was afraid to continue the relationship...but then she got to college and couldn't write to Annie.

I wish there was somewhere to discuss all this more. Nancy Garden's web site doesn't have a discussion page. The only one I have found is at the forums, under Books.
JL82 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013

I really wondered at the end about the Christmas plans. If they were both home in New York for Christmas, they could see each other (after all, that's where they met). I wondered if they planned to meet at MIT because they really didn't feel comfortable being together under their families' noses, so to speak (with some good reason.) I wondered what happened between Liza and her parents after they figured out that she lied to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
So cute, love it tons ! 3
Thank you, you totally made my day :D
endlessdreamer13 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It makes me so happy to find a fic for Annie on my Mind. I love that books so much and just finished rereading it again. I hope you continue this.
Palistus chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Nice! Too short though, write more chapters or expand this!
Nikon16 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i love it... its so cute (:
Gabriel-San chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I read this book long ago. Then again recently. And I love it still.

I was shocked when I saw there was a section for it. And mroe shocked on seeing a cute, good story for it. Lesbian romance is so hard to find.

Please, do go on.
A for Antechinus chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Hiya I just finished reading Annie on my mind, it looks like this will be an interesting story. Thanks for starting it, and I hope that you continue.
teenidiot chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
post soon!
Kim Shaki chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I've read the book more than twice, and seems like a potential part II. I absolutely love this and cannot wait how you start to develop the story.

Please update soon!
Boyfrom0z chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ah! Tell me you're going to update this! I wanna know what happens!
gagins chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMG. Continue this please. I just finished the book and I don't want it to end yet!
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I like what's happening here. There are a few typos here and there, but overall I like where the story's going. Have a nice day.
Wjl chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I LOVE Annie on my mind I just got it shipped to me yesterday!

I think you are doing a really great job so far, the story is well paced and very well formatted it is a pleasure to read. I look forward to reading more, so hurry up and write so more for us kay? Please make the chapter a bit longer next time, if you can. Thank you.

Keep up the great work. _*