Reviews for Sylvia's Shadow
caylender chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
*wolf whistles* Man, that would have been awesome teasing material if Donny didn't know how to make such good threats. _ Very addicting story, great job. :D
OH. MY. GOSH chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Sylvia Rose is MY name! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
I liked this story but...sniffles...it was sooo short!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
very nice ending! I think Don and Sylvia like each other! Aw!
WoAiNi edward chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
Sweet! Don made Syl's life much easier now. And he got kiss for it too! Oh la la, Don!

Sim: Hey! Get away from me! Don! You know I was only kidding. I would never actually tell Raph!

Don: evil snikker

Sim: What are you planning? Raph, help! Mikey! Leo! Sylvia! Save me! Thank... you... for your... dogde Don's hand story... It... w-was... awesome...! gasp Where's that stupid manhole?
WoAiNi edward chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Wow! Don was quite menacing dring the itterogation. Even I felt a bit of sympathy for 62... Almost! I loved how sinister Don acted. A bit of a turn form his normally gentle, placid nature. Maybe Sylvia means more to him than a mere Damsel in Distress...?
WoAiNi edward chapter 15 . 7/18/2009
Gosh! That nutjob is talking about taking samples from sylvia like its nothing, which unfortunately to him, it is. Once again I see the coldness the foot soldiers portray.

I almost fell out of my seat when Jeremy hugged Raph... Of all the turtles to hug, Mikey would be first, with Don and Leo tied for second place and Raph last...

Raph: Hey!

Mikey: Wahoo! She likes me!
WoAiNi edward chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Yay! The turtles finally found Jeremy. Too bad Sylvia met the Shredder at the same time. Oh dear! Now she's given away that she knows the turtles! Shredder will never rest now until she tells him where they are. Eek! Rescue her Don!
WoAiNi edward chapter 13 . 7/18/2009
Ah! Leo got a little peck on the cheek! Cute! I don't think he was expecting that and I saw that little exchange that went on between Don and Sylvia... Is some chemistry going on between the that has nothing to do with the compounds in Don's lab?

Oh dear! Sylvia's been captured. Now Don has a chance to be the crowning hero! Run Don run! Bugger! I just realised they don't know she's in trouble. Nuts! Maybe Jeremy will find them by chance? Perhaps?
WoAiNi edward chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
LOL! "Her name is Sylvia, you unwashed cretin!" Oh g-goodness. snort I'm still laughing at that one! He he! Wonderful! XD

Okay breath... Phew! It seems that Sylvia is settling in nicely. Don and Mikey are so sweet to her. I wonder...

Oh dear! The foot are planning something bad! Very bad!
WoAiNi edward chapter 11 . 7/18/2009
Ah! Raph opened up for a minute there. I really did think that he was going to say something nice. He seemed genuinely curious and fascinated by Sylvia...

Casey is going to scare this girl to death. He should really try to keep his emotions to himself. He always has been like a book just waiting to be read.
WoAiNi edward chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
Oh dear! Sylvias in for a big shock if she's scared of Jon... The foot are about five times worse! I hope tht evil ninja doesn't hurt Jeremy...

That fot soldier is quite ruthless. Never have I read a fic when you got that much thought from a foot soldier. His col-heartedness was quite a shock. I always thought that they were just mindless robots, doing the biding of their master, but it seems they actually enjoy the suffering and pain of others? That's just terrible!
WoAiNi edward chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
Well at least Mikey is a reassuring factor in this equation. Sylvia seems to be warming up to him. I don't think one needs to be telepathic to sense Mikey's kindness...! X) The difference in the way they address her is so different... I could tell who's speaking without even seeing their names after the statement... Well Done!
WoAiNi edward chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Oh Mikey! He is so oblivious even when he's being touched by the mind of a mystic. He he! I would have loved to have seen Raph with a goofy smile spread across his face... It would have been hilarious!

It seems Splinter shows his wisdom once again about the supernatural. Is there anything Sensei doesn't know about?
WoAiNi edward chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
Oh my! So Sylvia can't speak? I honestly did not even realise that she hadn't spoken a word since the beginning of the fic. Well Done... Even though it is horrible to be dumb, it was a pleasant surprise. A twist...