Reviews for Li Syaoran Knew Perfection
Eilegna chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is the beginning...where's the end...awwww...can you make a sequel?
this is a great fic and has great potential for a sequel... I'm sure everyone will agree!

Please! (n)/
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Two words:

Love it... :)
Pechay chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awww...please make a sequel!
Irrevocable Memory chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awww, that's adorable :") I know you get these kinds of reviews much too much already (and you're probably sick of them and would like some more constructive criticism, ones that would actually HELP you and not just praise you) but I do think you deserve it, so here's [more] shameless praise for your work.

I like how you made this realistic - it was almost as if this was a non-fiction character sketch of a living, breathing Syaoran, and I guess that change in style is what attracts me to this story.

Amazing work.

- Irrevocable Truth.
ochreish chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was insanely sweet; I imagine that Sakura is wanting to come back as well. It would be nice to hear of a sequel- but that would be just too much to ask, ne? After all, people are busy and they DO have other live other than ffn, right? I don't even know anymore, I just babble about any random thing.

E.
Aspirator chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hai. I know you wrote this a whole entire year ago and you've already gotten so many compliments for this amazing piece of work. (and all your other ones. Oh, and I won't deny it, I am SO jealous of your writing skills.) But I've got to say.

This is beautiful.

So was Koko's story in Clever Jester. And the love story in Graded Recitation. (Which, btw, I know was by N. Romeo, but my point was: that's beautiful too.) And most of all your amazing works.

But I think this on needs a review from me.

Because it's almost one and similar to N. Romeo's story in Graded Recitation, but this is special and different. Because in the end, he's in love, and he didn't dare deny it. (Inwardly.)

And that's beautiful. To me.(:

In Christ,

The Dino.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh my god, this was incredible... I feel so inept now... xD

I really liked how you put it as though they were real characters acting in the anime, and then becoming real lovers. Really good job, love it!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Nice. I liked the flow, but the last line could have had more of that memorable "Punch!" your other stories end with. :) I like it, though, very much. I'm a big SakuraxSyaoran fan.

Ja-ne! _-