Reviews for A Spanking Gone Wrong
AshyHunter chapter 1 . 4/22
Ouch poor Bella! Nice story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
The Storyteller of Old chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I really didn't like it. I would've liked more sexual material since that's what I assumed would happen, and if you're going to go into mashochistic stuff at least have some kind of good thing to go along with it. Then, I was totally turned off by the fact that he hit her so hard she started bleeding. I mean I would've slapped him in the face and thrown a divorce paper down so quick I would've put Hillary Clinton to shame!
Claire chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very good!
Princess Isabela chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very nice ! I think you got the spirit ! Edward s sulking, Emmetts irresponsibility and Jasper correction. I agree, sometimes it is worth it !
VMargarita chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
OK, this isn't spanking for fun and erotic profit, this is spousal abuse. Do you have any idea how many men use the excuse that they had a bad day to beat the crap out of their wives? And the blood reinforces my point. When you write a spanking scene, be sure both characters are actually enjoying themselves - not that one is venting rage and the other is in sick fashion allowing herself to be beaten.
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
If you spank someone until they bleed, you deserve a swift hard kick to the privates:-)
Lizzie chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
In a way its sorta funny. At first I thought Bella was a vampire but then I realized she was one-shot.
twilightlover chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
ok... i didnt really get that... um
Stargirl123453 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Good story. Poor Bella... that must of hurt!
PeiQueEye chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
huh... wierd.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
What the hell? One of the weirdest stories I have ever read. I loved it! It almost matches there character traits. I can nearly see Edward doing that. Without the blood of course. You could continu this, make Bella spank Edward, and maybe one when they are both vampires. That could be interesting! But you are an incredible author to make an amazing story out of an idea like this.
bingobangobongoya chapter 1 . 6/30/2009