Reviews for Unraveled Knot
LizziePaige chapter 32 . 4/22
Wow, amazing story. I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this one, but I'm so thankful that I did.
I loved these two and their interactions, they were definitely meant to be, and I think Edward knew that right from the start, but just didn't want to face it too early on. There were lots of tears, fears and angst to get to the end, but it was all worth it!
Renee was...Renee. Yet again the hopeless mother leaving deep scars on her only child. I couldn't find anything to like about her character at all.
I loved Bella's support crew in Emmett and Angela, they were both there for her when she really needed them.
Alice and Jasper's story was sad, the way he died and left her almost ready to have a baby. I'm glad you didn't dwell on Alice's feelings at that time, I think I would have bawled an ocean.! Little Skye was an absolute delight, just the sort if child you would expect Alice and Jasper to have.
I know it's a long time since you completed this story, but thanks for sharing it with us, it was an absolute gem :)
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 20 . 4/15
It is amazing to me the depth of emotion I experience when Edward feels pain! I am 70 yrs old and it breaks my heart every time. I am sitting here with tears running down my face! This phenomenon is other worldly and blows me away, I mean Edward is a fictional character, but, my heart doesn't care. I love this persona desparately and it kills me to read that he is hurting! It hasn't lessened any in the years since Twilight was first published. But I'm so thankful that fan fiction is still going strong, I don't know what I will do if it stops. Sometimes I just want to rip Bella a new one!
Wonderful!
it's simply me n you chapter 32 . 1/3
Well that explained a little bit about where Hannah came from. Still don't love her.

Would have loved to see Bella & Edward with a little baby. Can see many funny things there.
it's simply me n you chapter 30 . 1/3
Just so "them" - they each do something for the other without knowing it... he proposed and she finds "The Crib" and preps a room for baby.
Great story
it's simply me n you chapter 22 . 1/3
Finally she has some answers. Now she just needs to do the right thing
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 1/3
Well Bella's mom is just as bad as we thought.
And Jasper is dead. Wonder if he was Edward's brother or best friend.
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 1/3
Feel bad for them both. But they both have a lot to change in themselves before they can be together.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Ugh, Bella so annoying, I can't stand to see her screw up everything 5 more times. Its like seriously, are you going to runaway again? I don't Know much longer I can take this.
missmelly chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I have just discovered your story, and am devouring it. I like your Bella, and I rarely like anyone's. Your Edward is so sweet. And I appreciate your not have them be the two "most gorgeous humans ever." And while I indeed do find Hannah most disagreeable, I see the need for her to keep tension in the story. But I do need to tell you that your beta has let you down-I do not doubt she is a good friend, and her story (GBBB) is interesting, but when she leaves glaring errors in-to the tune of several per chapter-I find myself unpleasantly thrown out of the storyline. I realize your story has been around for awhile, so my concern is fruitless, but I hope you are still writing-because you are good-and that you've found an attentive editor.
tweetytweets chapter 32 . 10/8/2014
for some reason I'm not able to post reviews in this story.. but let me try one last time.. it was an amazing journey with these two.. thanks a lot for sharing..
middlewife chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
Hannah is still a miserable person
middlewife chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
Loved it
middlewife chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Lol, that scene was just so typical of them both.
middlewife chapter 29 . 7/18/2014