Reviews for Unraveled Knot
Wonderful!
it's simply me n you chapter 32 . 1/3
Well that explained a little bit about where Hannah came from. Still don't love her.

Would have loved to see Bella & Edward with a little baby. Can see many funny things there.
it's simply me n you chapter 30 . 1/3
Just so "them" - they each do something for the other without knowing it... he proposed and she finds "The Crib" and preps a room for baby.
Great story
it's simply me n you chapter 22 . 1/3
Finally she has some answers. Now she just needs to do the right thing
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 1/3
Well Bella's mom is just as bad as we thought.
And Jasper is dead. Wonder if he was Edward's brother or best friend.
it's simply me n you chapter 12 . 1/3
Feel bad for them both. But they both have a lot to change in themselves before they can be together.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Ugh, Bella so annoying, I can't stand to see her screw up everything 5 more times. Its like seriously, are you going to runaway again? I don't Know much longer I can take this.
missmelly chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I have just discovered your story, and am devouring it. I like your Bella, and I rarely like anyone's. Your Edward is so sweet. And I appreciate your not have them be the two "most gorgeous humans ever." And while I indeed do find Hannah most disagreeable, I see the need for her to keep tension in the story. But I do need to tell you that your beta has let you down-I do not doubt she is a good friend, and her story (GBBB) is interesting, but when she leaves glaring errors in-to the tune of several per chapter-I find myself unpleasantly thrown out of the storyline. I realize your story has been around for awhile, so my concern is fruitless, but I hope you are still writing-because you are good-and that you've found an attentive editor.
tweetytweets chapter 32 . 10/8/2014
for some reason I'm not able to post reviews in this story.. but let me try one last time.. it was an amazing journey with these two.. thanks a lot for sharing..
middlewife chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
Hannah is still a miserable person
middlewife chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
Loved it
middlewife chapter 30 . 7/18/2014
Lol, that scene was just so typical of them both.
middlewife chapter 29 . 7/18/2014
That was really sweet!
middlewife chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
I'm so happy Bella, Skye & Alice have bonded
middlewife chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
I'm glad Edward can finally move on from wallowing
1,760 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »