Reviews for Unraveled Knot
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Okay, I know this has long since been a completed story, but I had to put my two cents in. Hannah can't be that clueless, no woman is. Edward is awakening and his "friendship" with Bella is only going to improve said awakening. Bella/Izzy, will realize Edward could possibly be the one to get her past that two month slump by starting out as friends . . . that sometimes . . . for some . . . is a great way to start off. Curious as to when she will finally ask about his musicianship. I love that he will take his assistant with him when he goes. And, that he is actually thinking of going. Oh and the ring, it is his mothers, I believe, and he keeps it with him to keep her with him as she may not be around any longer. Hence, the calming effect it has on him. Christy
LulaGrace chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
What a car wreck of a person, selfish and cowardly. She is undeserving of the attention shown her by friends and loved ones who clearly enable and trivialise this self destructive behaviour. Plenty of people have f'd up childhoods and manage to function. I hope she gets the mental health support she needs without destroying Edward in the process
displacement chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
I liked this, but I have to say it was kind of difficult to read through some of their arguments. I wished you had glossed over some of them more, especially when she comes back from San Fran. They were just... too realistic? I feel like you lost the flow of the story. I understand that you can't just have her come home and everything's fine, but it seemed like you dragged it out too long and kinda lost me. That being said, I loved your characterizations! Especially Angela. And your transition from uptight Edward to musician Edward was spot on.
jane-with-a-y chapter 23 . 10/20/2012
I now that this story completed ages ago but it is all new to me. There have been moments in this story when I felt my heart was bing ripped out, and there have also been moments wen I felt it was bursting out of my chest...but for me the BEST moments (oh why doesn't this stupid thing have an italics button) were the times I felt like it was melting. Those were the best moments of this story. I've had to pace myself because I'm so very tired and when that happens I have a tendency to skim. And this beautiful and heartbreaking tale is simply too good for that.
Edward is going to forgive her. Of thatI am certain. But will he be able to forgive himslef. And will she forgive herself as well? Becuase that is clearly needed in order for them to move on.
I probably won't review again until this story closes. But know that there is a new reader who is taking this journey right now and even though you words may have ended the trail is still warm with their refrain.
clara-alice chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
Beautiful story. I was so angry at Edward when he was with Hannah and Bella but he definitely redeemed himself throughout the story. Will definitely watch for more outtakes.
HanLou chapter 30 . 9/11/2012
Well I'm just crying like a baby here!

I love these two and I'm so pleased they are in ally in this place together.

What a bloody fantastic story this has been, i don't want it to end but thanks for sharing it :-)
HanLou chapter 27 . 9/11/2012
I'm glad to see he's on how way to healing and with the support from Bella, love it!
HanLou chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
Well...I think that was actually needed.

Now time for make up sex and and then maybe some love making :)
HanLou chapter 22 . 9/6/2012
Skye is just the cutest thing ever, and glad Bella and Renee finally had their heart to heart! Bring on the EB reunion!
HanLou chapter 20 . 9/5/2012
*sobbing and rocking in the corner*

Wow that was hard, please don't let him be sad for too long :-(
HanLou chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
3 And that's all i have to say about that :-)
HanLou chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Hahahahaha bloody cockblocking brownies!

That was extremely hot though!
HanLou chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
:''''''''(
HanLou chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Go Edward! You tell her! And i've got a feeling this double date is going to be disastrous!
HanLou chapter 7 . 9/3/2012