Reviews for Unraveled Knot
kdpc chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
Figured this was going to happen. She would take off like a coward and not say anything to him. I know she has had issues in her life but sooner or later it is time to grow up and act like an adult. She should have had the courage to tell him to his face. If she is so sure she isn't right for him and has to leave him then have the balls to come clean not just leave without a word. So sad. My heart brakes for Edward.

I think at this point because this isn't the first time she has taken off on him she needs to be the one to come home to him. She owns it to herself and him to do that. But you guys are the ones writing the story and whatever happens will be perfect.
jdhsmomth chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
Okay, I am really pissed at Bella for doing that to him. She needs to quit being a pussy and grow some balls! Poor Edward! He needs to find out where she is and go after her. He needs to find out what her problem is and help her get over it. He needs to persue her and let her know he isn't going away. What the hell is her problem! Maybe Renee will talk some sense into her. Will be waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
Natasha37 chapter 20 . 6/28/2009
ah...i saw something bad coming but ... why oh why bella ;( ... can't wait for more...

btw...you're an amazing writer ;)
zoe harris chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
I feel like it's going to take more than an epiphany for Bella to realize that she loves Edward. She's going back to the source of why she is the way she is? Her mom needs to talk to her about what love is and why she jumped from man to man.

Poor Edward...
lynlurker chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
WOW. Now that was a gut wrenching chap. I love your Emmett, he's big bro, dad and friend all rolled into one. I had a feeling he an angela had a thing (nice). Again your teasing us with tiny bits of Edwards history..i luv it. Oh and the 'stinky cab', too funny. Well done on another great chapter
monkeycullenzz chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
oh, my fucking god...

u know what, i just sat up all night reading this story... it is now 9.30 in the morning, and i think i am about to cry...

this story is so fucking great! u have literally picked at my emotions in the story, made me feel the anger, the love, the loss, every emotion in it

u are a fucking awesome writer, keep it going dude, i want a nice big warm fuzzy solution that will leave me giddy inside :) 100/5 is my raiting coz u are a god
thequietthings chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
no! why bella, why!

so so sad. :(

hopefully edward will fight for her and go after her in sf? maybe?
bluemaybits chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Wow! I can't wait to see what Edward does next!
bluemaybits chapter 16 . 6/27/2009
This story is lovely and heartbreaking, in a good way!
utopia1101 chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Love, love, love the role reversal. She leaves him rather than vice-versa. Fabulous. You are a deeply gifted writer, and you've got an amazing story here. Aside from character names and basic quirks, there's not a trace of Twilight to it, it stands alone, and I mean that as a compliment. Update soon, please. :)
CellarDoor821 chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
just caught up on the last couple of chapters... hooray! :)

Love it, as always.

Man these two are all sorts of messed up! They need fixed! lol

I want to knock some damn sense into Bella! Poor Edward :( I feel like crying for him. lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Bella needs to hit and learn the definition of selfish, because selfish is what she is doing now. Selfish is indulging her fears at everyone else's expense. I am hoping that her mother has some choice words for her. If Bella insists on blaming her mother for her issues then perhaps her mother can be the one to help her break the cycle.

I am concerned about any future for Bella and Edward though. I don't see how he could ever let her in again. He let her teardown his defenses and look where it got him - cowering in fetal position trapped in his pain. Update soon!
steph04 chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
That almost made me cry! I feel so bad for Edward, hopefully Bella comes around soon enough, cause I don't like it when Edward is sad! Anyways, great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one!
shescardinal chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
Oh, heartbreaking! WAKE UP BELLA GAH!

Okay, but really, brilliant and lovely in the wake of sadness and despair.
TwinkleFae chapter 20 . 6/27/2009
AH! That was mean! It's not fair to have major heart fail before they at least try to explain the past... Update soon!
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »