Reviews for Unraveled Knot
HanLou chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Ok hating Hannah even more now! Go Away!
HanLou chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I'm just reading this story now, not sure how! But i loved Paper Cutouts and i'm already hooked on Mission Possible so thought i'd check this out and boy am i glad i did.

I'm loving it already, wondering about the ring in Edward's pocket and why he's so uptight?! I love that they're so different but clearly attracted to each other. Hannah needs to disappear (although i'm so glad to finally find a Hannah (my name) in a Twific)

Anywho time to keep reading :-)
violetnorthman chapter 32 . 9/2/2012
Good story! I really enjoyed he whole thing. Good work and keep writing!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Edward talked music with Simon...wow
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 18 . 8/28/2012
I love that it's Bella who's had a colorful past and not Edward for a change!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Heavy stuff
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
This chapter hurt in multiple ways, and I have a feeling it's not done hurting yet
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
Awww that was all kinds of sweet :)
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
So he said: when I was with Hannah. So is that part really over or is she coming back all preggo or some shit?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Best line so far:He shrugs. "How badly do you want this?"

I just stare at him for a minute before I flip my phone open. "113 phone calls in a week."
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
I'm starting to think that maybe its Edwards fault that Hannah is a bitch. It's not like he's making an effort even if he loves her.
Make a decision and stick with it!

Simon is a good one
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
So after he fucked his girlfriend he goes to make a move on his friend?!
This Edward is starting to piss me off, does he want Bella to switch from secret friend to secret other woman?
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
I know I should have expected him to fuck her, but I didn't and if I'm correct we won't get to read about Bella having sex with anyone other than Edward, right *sigh*

If we do, then I'll apologize
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Hannah is a bitch without manners, js
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
So it's ok for him to have a "soon to be fiancée" but she can't date? Hypocritical much?
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »