Reviews for Unraveled Knot
sessahhh chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
That chapter made me smile and wince and smile again. Jealousy's a bitch but sometimes necessary. I've been waiting for an update for what felt like forever. I'm glad when it happened I was so happy that all hope at being angry for the time I had to wait was gone. : ) 18 rocks my socks and I can't wait til 19.
k562 chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
i love this story ) I was excited it updated and my excitement was fully justified!
steph04 chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
That was really powerful. I was expecting a big blow up, a huge fight, but I really liked that outcome better! This was such a great chapter and I hope we find out about Edward's problems soon, I'm dying to know! Please udpate as soon as you can, I love this story!
thequietthings chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
man these two sure are a pair! anyways, i think you are greatly underappreciated. i love your work!
Shiine chapter 17 . 6/17/2009
whosh. That was intense. I hate how Bella doesn't have much confidence in herself. She does so much good for everyone else, it's hard to see her unhappy. I'm hoping Edward will show her the light, so to speak. I'm so intrigued by this Edward/Jasper back story. It's like getting a sneak peek at your amazing Christmas present on December 1 and then not being able to open it for 24 more days! :D

I know without a doubt that E/B will work out and be better people for sorting through their issues. I can't wait to see it all play out. They're going to be fantastic for each other. Oh, and I also can't wait for Edward to buy her that Joni record. $$

Continue! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your story!
andygc469 chapter 17 . 6/13/2009
this story is amazing. i absolutely love it. i really want to know about edward's past as well as bella's. update soon!
sugarwergoindown chapter 17 . 6/7/2009
great past 3 chapters, ive been away from fanfiction for about a month or so and coming back to see all these updates absolutely made me smile. I want to punch both edward and bella in the face...but im in love with themand your story line too much to do it :)
Raewright chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
That was emotionally unrewarding but kind of big anyway. Am I right?
bemily chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
I am with Bella on this - Edward has got to open up more. I know she needs to also but I know the reason behind her hesitation (or at least I think I do) and I think Edward has quite a bit more that he hasn't shared with us. But of course, when he thinks things like "For the first time, I’m realizing that she’s all I’ve ever wanted. For the first time in years, I actually want something good. And I meant everything that I said—I’ll take it all, the good and the bad and the toxic. I don’t care if it hurts even though I’m fairly certain that it won’t. Because I’m not letting go." he is pretty much forgiven. Thanks for the update - great chapter as always.
thequietthings chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
these two are just so heartbreakening!

gah, i can sense more rough storms ahead.

loving this story!
sessahhh chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
what the hell is his secret music thing? the suspense is killing me. i need answers and i need them now.
jdhsmomth chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
Yay! Progress! I love Emmett. He told Edward what I was thinking. He needs to be up front and straight to the point with her. Then he needs to be patient but, push her at the same time. Make her feel safe and let her know he is not going anywhere. I am really excited for the next chapter!
Raewright chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
Hehe. Yep!

This was a great chapter! Love the development. I love that you let him cry in front of Bella. I love that she isn't running away. I LOVE that she caught a glimpse of the real Edward and that she knows she did.

I can't wait to see how you write the next interaction. Not because I think Hannah will be trashed. But because I think I'm going to feel sorry for her. She is going to be left behind in the misery that is her stunted personality and life. Left knotted up. And because I love watching you guys unravel the knots life has made of Edward and Bella.

Thank you!
jonquilemm chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Well, it took me three days to do it, but I finally read through this whole story. Whew! And what a fabulous story it is. Really, I was just spellbound by it. I'm so moved by your characters and how you tell their story... I love that the backstories on your Bella and Edward are kind of parceled out in little snippets throughout the story and how very real they are. Lovely storytelling, I look forward to reading more.
kdpc chapter 16 . 5/21/2009
Finally! This was such a great chapter. I so want Edward to play for her. Shit. I thought we got rid of Hannah. She is like a bad stain that just wont go away. They just need to chuck the shirt once and for all.

Can't wait for next chapter.
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »