Reviews for Unraveled Knot
k562 chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
I found this story today and i really like it! I can't wait to see what happens next...keep up the good work!
Raewright chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Oh man. Hannah and Edward. Sheesh, that's grim.

The first chapter of this story revealed so much pain. Then we got chapters full of longing but with humor and hope. I forgot how desperately hurt these two people are. I'm beginning to remember.

Really great writing you guys!
JeNnNn chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
mr bump band aid?

i was always a mr rush kinda gal. haha

and aww..i wanna use edward as a teddy bear too...cute!

haha

loved itt

-jen
jdhsmomth chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Edward knows he doesn't love that bitch Hannah anymore. What in the world is stopping him from leaving her ass? It's time for it to happen. He didn't even enjoy boinking her! All he can think about is Bella. OMG! Can't wait for the next update!
hennokappa chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
So...when is Edward going to break up with Godzilla? I think it should be done quick and painlessly, like a bandaid. :) Brilliant story. I love the way you use dialogue; it's tough to use as much as you do and still keep the story flowing. Keep it up!
bemily chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Thanks for the update - I really liked Violet and Bella's interaction. And Bella (I keep forgetting that is not really what she goes by - genius) putting Kara in her place. The Hannah sex? Not so much. But at least neither of them liked it either.
tlp chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Yea! Updates make me happy :)

I love how Bella started to find comfort in rubbing the ring just as Edward did :) And Angela being all awesome and observant lol Bella's just not as slick as she thinks she is, huh? :P A bit symbolic that she hurt herself on an engagement ring that Edward bought for another woman, huh?

And Violet pure win lol

I love how Bella put Kara in her place :D Someone certainly needed to :) (And Edward's thoughts on push-up undies for men literally made me LOL)

But oh. You've broken my heart. Broken. Smashed. Crushed. *splat* Ug. I really didn't want him bonking Hannah. I mean, yeah, yeah, I know, she's his girlfriend and it's not like he just went out and found a random chick and blah blah blah ;) :P Still. Though, I do LOVE you for making her a lousy lay *snort* I don't think I would have been able to forgive you if she'd been a rockstar between the sheets or something ;) And it serves him right for stickin it in anyone but Bella hahahaha :P

Ok ok but seriously, I know, necessary evil. Doesn't mean I have to be happy about it, right? It did make me sickly happy that he was thinking about Bella at the time though :)

But the ring was for Hannah? Well, I guess I should just be glad he never gave it to her (or that she turned it down?) Yeah, still a lot of story there I wanna hear about XD

And! And! He missed her! *all together now* AW!

He's got it bad (and of course, he's not the only one). De-nial ain't just a river huh?

I'm a little confused on the timeline though... Did he bang Hannah, and try to go to sleep, and fail, and THEN come see Bella, all in the same night, or is this the next day? The groceries make me think it's the same day but where's the "Hannah freaks the eff out because Edward doesn't ask "how high" when she says "jump"" then?

I have to admit, I want Bella to pull him to her room and use him for more than a teddy bear *evil grin* I know, I know, all in good time :) I trust y'all, even if I'm impatient :)

Great chapter as always :) Thanks for the update!
Crispy Anakin chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Rereading your story, I forgot how sad and miserable Edward was in the beginning. And Bella is like some kind of sad matchmaking cupid. It reminds me of that horrible movie Good Luck Chuck, where the guy is cursed in that every girl he has sex with immediately finds their significant other. The last image of her using him as a teddy bear is too cute for words. May they cuddle into the night. Keep up the great work.
CellarDoor821 chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Ah I stumbled upon this story just day! Thankfully, bc I am loving it so far! :) E & B are so different, but I love it.

Can't wait to see what happens next! ...and hopefully, that is soon! Hehe ;)
kdpc chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Too funny. She ends up with the ring on her finger.

Can't wait to find out what happens next. Oh and get rid of Hannah!
kdpc chapter 8 . 4/21/2009
Ugh...please don't tell me he is going to get all lovie dovie with her because she got him pizza. I really want her gone. I hope she isn't around for lots more chapters.

I laughed when he suggested the double date. I was like OH NO WAY. This going to be a mess! Can't wait to find out what happens.
kdpc chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
oh so it is an engagement ring. I wonder how long he has had it. Now I want to know the story behind what happened to Edward.

I loved their conversation at the tea table. They really have a great connection. I also like that they reconize that they bring out the best in each other. I also found it interesting that Edward noticed that he could be an ass and live Hannah and it didn't affect him much but being an ass to Bella was making him feel aweful.
kdpc chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
It was good to learn more about Bella's past. What she does makes sense now.

Please ELIMINATE Hannah. I really just hate her.
kdpc chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Ok! Hannah is scary. Srsly. He needs to get away from her. She really is bordering on abusive. Who the hell tracts someone with their GPS on their phone. Ugh.

I like that they are starting off as friends. Bella obviously has some personal issues and so does Edward.
kdpc chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
I laughed my ass off when Edward was thinking this to himself.

"So 20 percent of my brain is focused on everything that it shouldn’t be. Like coconuts. And things that look like coconuts on the female anatomy."

I don't like Edward's relationship at all. Hannah is very controling and I can't figure out why he allows himself to be treated that way. I am also wondering about the ring in his pocket. At first I was so sure it was an engagement ring for Hannah but somehow I don't think so. I think the ring may have sentimental value to him. I guess I will have to wait to find out.
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 107 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 .. Last Next »