Reviews for Unraveled Knot
Aims11085 chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
Great story. The characters are a lot different then I usually like, but I am enjoying reading this. I hope Edward and Bella get a move on soon...at least a kis? LOL. Can't wait for more!

Also, you'd probably get more reviews if you let anonymous people review. I think it's somewhere in the settings.
kdpc chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I really liked this chapter. I hope he shows up to the benefit but I doubt he will. Hum...I wonder if he will end up working part-time or something to help them. Guess I will have to wait and see.

I also like how you are slowly having them become attracted to eachother.
kdpc chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I just finished reading Good Bella, Bad Bella and went to see what stories were on off-the-deep-end's favorites and I came across this story.

I am liking it so far. It is very well written and I am eager to see what you will do with the story. Also thank you, thank you, thank you, for not having Tanya be Edwards girlfriend. It has become so over played.
jdhsmomth chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Edward loves Bella already, I can tell, I love that! Hannah needs to go. Maybe she will like Dr. Dick better than Edward? Ha! Can't wait for the next update!
bemily chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
She's wearing the ring! OMG. NOW SHE IS RUBBING THE RING! I normally don't beg, but please update soon.
off-the-deep-end chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
I loved this chapter. Important things happen in this chapter.I love Drunken Bella's confessions. You learn such interesting things from intoxicated people. I do however find it really funny that she doesn't like Dr. Dick's cold hands (mostly because in Twilight Edward was always cold...it just struck me as funny...and completely irrelevant now that I write this, but still).

I think the contrast between Hannah and Bella is beautiful. How Hannah is so controlling, telling him what he can eat, what he can wear, how much he can drink, who he can be friends with etc... and how Bella leaves him free to make his own decisions, how she leaves everyone free to make their own decisions, however in the end she's still take-charge. In that respect she and Hannah are much a like. I'm getting cut off. It says my review is too long. :(
JeNnNn chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
is it bad that i want to STAB HANNAH REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW?

lol

cool chapter. i feel like greek food now...

lol

loved it!

-jen
sherbertlemon111 chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Oh this fic is getting so intriguing, I'm really enjoying it. Will Alice, Rose and Jasper feature in this?
Raewright chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Why do I love these two so much! Love, Love, Love!

Hannah is evil incarnate. No hugging? NO FETA?
tlp chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
OMG!

SHE TOOK HIS RING!

AND HE DIDN'T GO APESHYT!

*falls over*

That's. That's freakin AWESOME! XD

Oh please oh please oh PLEASE let Hannah have hooked up with Dr. Dick and moved out or something *on my knees begging* I'm so tired of her drama :( Ug. I thought for sure Bella would flick some food at her or something lol

I loved when Bella told him that he's the only one allowed to call her that (and when knowing that made him happy) XD

God they're just so perfect for each other! They need to stop resisting lol I'm dying for them to just kiss already :P

And I REALY want to know the story behind the ring, ESPECIALLY now that he actually let her wear it! o_O

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for the next one! XD
Crispy Anakin chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
I wish Edward would just dump Hannah already and wake up and smell the Bella. I love Greek food by the way but as an impoverished student, can't indulge in it too often. Keep up the great work!
angstsmoker chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
hey

haha the best bit: "I stole his ring. I am the devil. This

may be worse than stealing candy from a baby"- srsly love this if only it was there for real (prays) lol

this line just got me; “I can’t tell you what to order. What’s the fun in that?”- its in such a contrast to what Hannah would say- i hope edward grows a pair soon and decides things for himself... he cant keep denying his attraction to bella...and letting Hannah treat him like dirt...

oh edward you deserve better!

love the story and edwards jealousy hehe (hope this makes him realise stuff)

thank you for the chapter, cant wait to read the next one

ps. i look forward to the day where bella and hannah fight it out, there is no doubt in my mind who would win ;)
Amison82 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
These guts are just too cute and I am loving this story! I giggle constantly! Thanks for doing such a great job and keep it up!
jdhsmomth chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
I hate Hannah!She needs to be gone! I just have to say it. Can't wait for the next update.
JeNnNn chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
yeaa...zoos are evil like that.

im on edwards side on the whole, zoo's are weird thing. i always hated them

LOL

cool chapter, cant wait 4 the double date! should be great!

im a poet and i didnt even know it!

hahaa