Reviews for Unraveled Knot
Raewright chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Oh burn, Hannah.

Double date? I'll be down in my bomb shelter. Knock when it's safe to come out. Yikes!
bemily chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
OMG! A double date? What is he crazy? Oh, that is right he is ... he is carry around a ring in his pocket, avoiding music, working in a job not for him and shacking up with Hannah - who seriously needs to go and she knows it too - what is she trying now with the pizza? The whole doctor/double date/appartment visit was just the best writing. My favorites (besides the whole thing):

GPS anyone?

As soon as the words leave my mouth my hand is dropped. I don’t have to look at Edward to know he is now taking his strange refuge in his ring.

I hear the door close and see Edward on the sidewalk next to me.

Thanks for the update - I really love these two. Great pacing. I can't wait for the double date.
darmar chapter 8 . 4/15/2009
Again, I'm still loving your story! I find myself looking forward to getting the next chapter. And thanks for updating so frequently. Can't wait to read about the date...!
tlp chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Ahh two steps forward, one step back *shakes head*

I wanted to smack Bella for accepting a date with the doc. Bah.

I mean, I get why she did it and all - she doesn't want him to end up Number 23 PLUS she thinks the ring is intended for Hannah (which, please, for the love of all that's holy, say it's not!)

But still.

I was hoping he'd have dropped Hannah like a bad habit by now, but I guess no such luck huh? At least he stood up to the heiffer.

Is it too much to hope that Hannah and Dr. Sleazebag will hit it off? lol

And what's this? Edward intentionally seeking out MUSIC? XD

Still dyin to know the story of the ring, and why the bloody hell he's still with Hannah...

Thanks for the update! :)
jdhsmomth chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Okay, it is so obvious they are falling for each other. It is time he realizes this and gets rid of the other Biotch! B and E are so cute together. I am so curious about the ring. Can't wait to find out more! Looking forward to the next chapter.
mchaglss chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
amazing
Raewright chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Sigh. I love these two. This chapter was achingly beautiful. You keep stringing us along but you do it so beautifully that I love you for it!
tlp chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Gr stupid Cody interrupting uber-important conversation! :P Ok but yeah I can't be but TOO mad since he did reveal SOME of Edward's history I guess. But still. lol

I loved their nondate at FAO Schwartz XD It was so cute, imagining them sitting together at a tea party lol

"“I’m not a dirty man,” I protest. “Just a really hungry one.” And horny but I’m better off keeping that to myself." LMAO LOVED THAT XD

And I absolutely ADORED how he didn't give a flyin flip that he hurt Hannah, but was thoroughly upset that he'd hurt Bella *happy sigh* I can't wait for these crazy kids to actually get together ;)

Thanks for the update! I love reading this story! :D
bemily chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
Thanks for the update. I love these two. The whole chapter was great but my favorite was when she was upset about the ring and grabbed his hand because that is what he needed. Great, great writing.
bemily chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Okay, I will review if you make Hannah go away. Just kidding, I will review anyway. I just found your story and I am hooked.
xhandstandsx chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
oh

i love it!

why is he even with hannah in the first place?
Raewright chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
FOUR YEARS He's been with Hannah for FOUR years? No wonder he's dead inside! And "yay" he is standing up to her. That can only be good for him and for her.

And Jacob shredding Izy's budget. Accident? I say "not likely." lol

We get more insight into Bella's dysfunction. The slow reveal really works. Your story inches its way into the reader's heart!

Lovely!

Thank you for writing and sharing.
jdhsmomth chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Love the story! Hate Hannah! Looking forward to the next update!
tlp chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Throw her out, Eddie boy! XD

lol

Ahh poor Bella. Brushed off in text message after having a shitty day, only to come home to the fail of rotten food *gag*

It's really nice to get some insight into her whole dating thing... So she doesn't want to get close to anyone because she's afraid she'll end up like her mother (only, she doesn't realize that this makes her EXACTLY like her mother?)

And Edward's getting a backbone! Effin FINALLY! :D

"I stand and slip my sneakers on. “I’m finished,” I tell her. And maybe this isn’t fair, maybe leaving her here isn’t the right thing to do. But fuck if I’m tired, exhausted—mentally and physically. And there’s only one place that I really want to be right now. “Don’t wait up for me.”" So, wait.. Is he "finished" with just the conversation, or is he "finished" with the relationship? (oh please oh please say "finished with the relationship"!) :D

And there he goes rubbin that ring again... *waits impatiently for the story behind the ring* :)

Oh they both went for a walk.. Any chance they'll just happen to meet up?

Thanks for the update!
JeNnNn chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
oh damn, i better quickly review, otherwise y'all might make hannah and edward end up together!

*shudders*

loll

cool chapter

EW EW EW with wateva was on bella and emmett's couch.

gross emmett.