Reviews for Unraveled Knot
darmar chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I am loving your story! I like that you have a different kind of twist to the characters. Can't wait to read more!
Raewright chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
Hooray! Now their getting somewhere! I knew things were going to get good when I read:

"The tension eases as he laughs and laughs hard. Laughs so hard he has to grab the railing beside him to keep standing."

I love the picture you painted and it is such a turning point for this character.

Hannah and GPS. Wow, she is frightening She will be more fun to hate than Jessica and Lauren and Tanya put together!

Thank you for this delicious story!
jdhsmomth chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
Okay, I know I have said it before, but, I have to say it again "Hannah must go!". Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next.
tlp chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
And still less than 20 reviews. *shakes head* I don't get it...

Anyway. Onto this chapter.

*ahem*

EPIC CHAPTER!

!

I don't even know where to begin with my squee-ing - Should I start when he actually agreed to go to Tequila Tuesday? Or maybe the hilarity of her wanting him to scuff his shoes on the subway... Or should I wait until Angela kicks the hell out of Jake so that Bella and Edward can have some time alone? And then of course, dancing on the bar, and having the psycho (soon to be ex? maybe? hopefully?)girlfriend tracks him down by GPS and practically drags him out by his ear...

But better than all of that is the He-Man lunch box, and him wearing jeans, a t-shirt and chucks to go track Bella down at the botanical garden and wanting to hang out :D

He needs to ditch Hannah with a I have a feeling that if he did that, he'd have both sex AND tequila more often ;)

While part of me was screaming for Bella to ask him about what's in his pocket, I'm actually glad she didn't. As much as I want to know what the deal is with it, I know he wouldn't have been forthcoming, and then we wouldn't have had the awesomeness of Tequila Tuesday.

Fantastic chapter :D Thanks for the update!
JeNnNn chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
LOL to the max times infinity at edward drunk!

haha

cant wait 4 the next chapter, with the arcade!

JeNnNn chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
i dont like hannah.

get rid of her!

haha!

boo, last chapter. cant wait 4 the next one.

n LOL at emmett bringing 22 1/2 to the office.

hehe

JeNnNn chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
ouch. de-NIED bella.

lol

im dieing to know wat edward's deal is with tat ring in his pocket.

i like how ur bella's all vibrant n stuff. its cool, different.

JeNnNn chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
awe cute meeting.

love the purple nail polish. how stylish of bella.

hehe.

JeNnNn chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
o0o0o

so im intruigued!

cool story so far.

u should know that im going to review all 4 of ur chapters.

so expect...3 more reviews?

jdhsmomth chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
Seriously, Hannah needs to disappear! lol Time for one of them to make a move already! Meaning E or B that is! Looking forward to the next update!
sherbertlemon111 chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Your fanfic summary intriguied me and I'm really enjoying this so far. Your characterization for Edward and Bella is very refreshing. Loved the Emmet Kevin barging in scene in this chapter. Can't wait for next update :)
Raewright chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Bravo! I just love the tone of this story! I don't know enough about writing to know how you guys do it but I'm impressed. And 22 1/2 is hilarious. Thanks for the chapter!
tlp chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Aw!

He brought her chai! :D Aw!

I don't like Hannah :P I'm hoping she's just a necessary evil *glares at Hannah* Poor Eddie. He can't eat Mexican because his girlfriend doesn't like it, yet he has to subject himself to Thai because she's so self-centered that she says he just "thinks" he doesn't like it.

The whole thing with Kevin was hysterical. Emmett's so mean to encourage the poor guy like that lol 22 1/2 indeed :P

I love that Edward got jealous of her interacting with Kevin though. That was a pleasant surprise.

And the coconut-to-female-anatomy comparison was win :)

I love this story XD

Great chapter! Thanks for the update!
jdhsmomth chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Hi, I am liking it. But, I want to know more. Hannah needs to go if she is a girlfriend. Only Bella is for Edward! lol Can't wait for the next update!
Raewright chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Ooh! I like that Edward is the only one to call her "Bella". I also like jealous, annoying Jacob. And I hope Edward goes to the benefit!
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 Next »