Reviews for Unraveled Knot
tlp chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
Aw. Poor Izzy. Bella. Whateverhernameis :P

I'm dying to know what their deal is. She's obviously a nice person to not only be doing the music thing, but to willingly offer up her chai (and OMG who doesn't know what chai is these days? lol)...

It made me giggle with his internal monologue about how she even brushed her hair lol She really didn't make that great of a first impression did she? :P

I know what you mean about her taking the disappointment right in the gut... I even felt it too just reading it (especially after the part where she tried not to look like a little girl waiting to find out if she was getting a pony for Christmas)..

And the ring in his pocket - I'm so curious! I'm almost hoping he'll change his mind about the benefit...

Great chapter! Thanks for the update!
Raewright chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I've read a lot of fanfiction. This is my favorite "Bella and Edward meet" scene out all I have read. Again, you write in so many nice details, I can picture the scene playing out but it's not ever over the top. Keep going! I really like this!
Raewright chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh, this feels so sad. I like your writing style. You really communicated the quiet desperation of these two people's lives without droning on and on. Really a pleasure to read! I hope they find some hope sometime soon though. This is really depressing! LOL
off-the-deep-end chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I'm excited that this is coming along so nicely! Bella makes me giggle, she's so eccentric and 'real' and Edward is just so...sad. I can't wait to find out all his secrets. I love the way you guys write. :)
jdhsmomth chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Interesting story, looking forward to the next update!
off-the-deep-end chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
E! I'm excited that this is posted! I love the characterization (is that even a word?) and I can't wait to learn more about Edward's past!
tlp chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
So far so good :) I'm curious as to the history of the ring, and why he's weirded out by the guitars.. As well as, of course, what's her issue with the dating thing...

It took me a bit to get used to the alternate POV's being indicated by the switch between italics and regular typeface, but I don't mind it as much now that I've had a bit of a chance to adjust.

I'm interested in seeing where y'all take this :)

Jessa
Setsuka S chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This story is off to a really good start. I like how the two point of views alternate several times. Generally I don't because it just looks messy, but this one definitely has a good rhythm. I can't wait to read more.
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 111 118 119 120 121