Reviews for Unraveled Knot
angstward chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I'm so excited to see where this is going. For a minute there I thought Edward was on a date with Mike (shudder)
dbpbatm chapter 32 . 4/27/2012
Loved the story! Thank you for sharing it. Didn't get that lat outtake though. I felt sorry for Hannah. Not hate? Anyway really liked reading this. Thanks again!
dbpbatm chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Just popping in to say how much I am enjoying this so far!
TwilightCougar1 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
I mean I love the HeMan lunch box how can anyone not? and a distracted Edward is just adorkably hot...for GodWards sake...HELLO! he's smart and dedicated...I want one...xoxoox
TwilightCougar1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
OMG! there is so much win in this first meeting of thes two...but I have to say I almost fell over when Isabella says: ""Didn't we just call roll?" bwuhahahhahaha Snarky little shit she is! I flove her already...she really had me at Fuckity Fuck Fuck...I mean most people would...that's pretty much an opening salvo love shot for me...you say that in the first few moments of meeting me and we are friends for life...xoxoox
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
OK so you got recced on Bookish Temptations and I am an old sk00l stalker of yours from Paper CutOuts! OMG! I used ot make fun of you cuz I was TC and your TC! bwuhahhahaha Anywho...I ran over here and said I have got to got to got to read whatever Twistedcoincidence is writing! OMG! so here I am...now I read like 10 chapters in bed last night and could not review because my husband hates the tap tap tap of little fingers in bed..so I am doing my TC duty and cumming back and reviewing EVERY SINGLE chapter...IT IS SO GOOD...anyway! Hope you remember me cuz OMG I remember you...tee hee love you and am h00ked already! xoxoox
Daintress chapter 30 . 1/29/2012
Very sweet story!
JulesColes3 chapter 32 . 1/14/2012
This was such a great read and I can't wait until the next outtake is posted.
nic5872 chapter 25 . 12/31/2011
ugh, too much talking! way to blow it bella!
nic5872 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
now we're getting somewhere...looking foward to some declarations soon?
kmfroggi chapter 32 . 11/29/2011
as much as we hate hannah, this was a great outtake! i was wondering what happened to her
kmfroggi chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
awesome story! loved how these 2 really brought the best out in each other and got past all the sorrow and heartache. loved skye, she seems so alice, and who doesnt love alice! even angela was great in this. great writing, thanks for sharing!
sparkledamnu chapter 30 . 11/20/2011
Gosh I hope you don't mind but I need to go a little fangirl on you!

Rarely do I read stories by the same author back-to-back! But I loved "Paper Cut-Outs" so much that I jumped right into "Unraveled Knot." Usually I have a hard time finishing the second story because most authors tend to use the same idioms, words, phrases and catch lines even though there is a different storyline. BUT NOT YOU. You kept me into this till the end. I read each chapter like it was going to be the last. I now remember why I enjoy reading completed fics best. I don't have to wait. Yea, I'm a bit selfish somewhat. But I am also happy that I get to continue reading without a gap in the stories.

There is such depth to your writing. Almost like life experiences. I loved that you wrote both points-of-view in each and every chapter. That kept me on the precipice, not letting me fall in, wondering what was going on in the other head. You simply let us glimpse both. I loved it.

I loved this Edward (pencil neck, shiny shoes, glasses and all). I enjoyed watching him open up and become a man that believed again. Relearning self-worth and self-respect. Learning to give to others again. Have faith in the now and the future. Simply comprehending that life does go on after tragedy.

I loved this Bella. So broken yet not willing to fall down and not get back up. Learning that she's not as broken as she believed. Finally finding the one number that creates the end of a long line of selfdeprecation so to speak. I enjoyed watching her blossom into a giver rather than a taker. Finding that she can give love as well as receive. Believing there is a future.

I loved the entire story. But I found these two quotes in the Epilogue and I loved them. These words spoke volumes in so few lines. Totally so true to life.

Edward's "And then there are the events that no one tells you about. Things like divorce, and heartbreak, and death. The real events that mold and shape and fucking change the core of who you are. Life isn't built on the events you have in common with everyone else, but the events exclusive to you. The moments that compile, to represent who you are."

And Bella's "There are moments in life that hold so much weight, you feel like there should be a crowd to witness them. A crowd and a big ass pair of scissors. Some kind of very public acknowledgement of the gravity of something so simple, and yet so immense."

I noticed that you haven't written in a while. I hope there are many more stories to come from you. Notice I put you on Author Alert hoping.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom. Talented authors like you that breathe life into characters and words. Taking a thought and creating a beautiful story. I appreciate you so much. Please think about writing another story.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter Sparkle Damu on FB
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Both really lonely . . . Looks interesting . . . I'm in!
shelllynn22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I read almost the whole prologue and it was annoying not knowing who was taking, then i figure our one is typed at a slant and it is extremely hard to decifer whic is which while reading, i went to the chapter 1 and it is the same and i am a very impatient person so i cannot read this story, i will try one of your others but if it is like this i am giving up.I liked the description just don't have the patience to find a way to figure out who is talking till someone says certain annoying!
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »