Reviews for Unraveled Knot
That was really sweet!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 28 . 7/18/2014
I'm so happy Bella, Skye & Alice have bonded
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
I'm glad Edward can finally move on from wallowing
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Bella in a bad mood was a bit cute!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
They're are going to regret their own stubborn streaks when they have babies who inherit a double dose of it!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
:) At last!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
I love how fierce Bella suddenly is about her need to love Edward.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 22 . 7/17/2014
Yay! At last, some sense (and progress) from them both!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
I'm glad Bela had her epiphany, I just hope she can follow through.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Well, she hinted at it long enough...knew it would fall to pieces once the ILY came. Edward needs to grow a pair and take off after her. Who convinced her she can't do love or committment? What rubbish!
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
Loved the music store scene.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
I think they did better this time (well, at least by the end of the chapter!). Although Edward is clearly uncomfortable in that setting because of his past.
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Okay, a bit more frustrated with both of them. If I was Emmett, I would be going off right now.
I'm with Bella when she pushed Edward for some clarification. He never clearly stated "I broke up with Hannah and she moved out. it's over." He spoke in riddles with the breaking the box thing. And Bella has already picked up on the fact that traces of Hannah are all over the apartment with no personal signs of Edward at all. He didn't defend Bella when Hannah was so rude. Then he got all snippy about the fact she took off! He never actually answered her question about what they are, he just made more empty remarks. I really liked Emmetts advice: state things clearly. He has never explained about the ring, he never said he wasn't intending to give it to Hannah. He also never explained why he needs it, just that it came from his Grandmother. Edward begged Bella to help him understand; well, he needs to think about being more open and sharing too.
And I get why Edward is frustrated with Bella. She does flit off whenever, but there is no tie or official title between them that obliges her to do otherwise. We get to hear how much she means to Edward in his musings but he is not giving her the same assurances. She has already said she is not good at the whole relationship thing (but was willing to 'try') and reinforced that by expressing how she doesn't feel like she is a good person, that she is toxic. He freaked out at her touching his stuff, he freaked out at her taking off, so I can understand why she is a bit gun shy after this clusterfuck of a day. The sex was the only good thing between them among all the mixed messages.
There! Had my purge, feel better now!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
He is still with that awful woman? How can either of them not realise what is growing between them?
Quittingcoldturkey chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
Gah! Edward didn't fix anything right! He didn't get rid of Hannah in a final and irrevocable way. He had sex with her like 2 days ago and now here is with Bella! That makes me sound really old and judgmental but shouldn't there be some kind of 'cooling off' period before jumping in the sack with someone?
He didn't explain to Bella why he freaked out about the guitar. If it is a really sensitive issue he can't verbalise just yet, he should say so.
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »