Reviews for Unraveled Knot
Twiolic chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Loving this story.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/12/2013
Oh, wow, how we get stuck?! xo
MK543 chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Dang, that real life stuff is SO hard! Can't get that old song "Heart Aches by the Number" by Ray Price out of head! LOL
MK543 chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
Wow, Bella is really handling Edward's situation well. She just got her head sort of straight and now she's got his head on straight. Push & pull, these two! xox
MK543 chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Well, not much surprising info here & both did kind of chew up the scenery with their epiphanies...still a good one. Still miles to go before they sleep. More secrets otherwise known as baggage, poor babies. xoxo
MK543 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
This story of yours has me so hooked I can't read anything else including updates of my favs. I want to see how this plays out. Personally, I've never known someone who can't or won't share even the darkest days of their lives. When will E & B realize that they both are withholding and its wrong. Baby steps, I guess. xoxo
MK543 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Whatever is going on in this boy's head?! Did he miss the memo on how things work? Then Bella! How do you get college educated and still don't know we are who we say we are and not our mother made-over?
MK543 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Such sweet angst until they figure it out, huh? I had a small biz once; kept my receipts in pizza boxes. They stacked so well that way. I sorted payables to receivables. The CPA thought it was hilarious and told me some of her clients brought in paper grocery bags! lol Guess what? I sold that business then got into bookkeeping for architectural/construction businesses. Yeah, I'm all sorts of organized now, labels & all. I do love me some organized chaos at home though. Thanks for the memories.
MK543 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I can't believe I missed this one long ago! Really, good.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2013
I didn't read the other reviews, and this story is thre years old, but I want to say this to you. In spite of your use of "anyways" - not a word, and some other usages that I can't think of right now, you are a great writer with an amazing understanding of human interaction.

If my husband and I had even one conversation like the one in this chapter, we probably wouldn't have divorced. I'm no Hannah or Bella, and he was no Edward, but that conversation or lack of it lies at the heart of so many shattering losses. I hope you write more and more!
MaineMomma chapter 11 . 8/3/2013
I can't believe how clueless Edward is! He has sex with Hannah and then shows up at Bella's house, kisses her and sleeps in her bed, and is still not thinking that he needs to break up with Hannah. Ugh!
sunkissed voyeur chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Now see, this is why I keep reading fanfiction. Because every now and the, another gem . . . just like this . . . one is uncovered. I've read one of your other fab fics but would never have come across this if not for TLS. Can't wait to savor this.
Annalori chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Gollumward? His precious?
IchigoNaruto chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
She's the one who ran away. How can she expect him to immediately be okay? She needs to earn back his trust.
IchigoNaruto chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
Just reiterating...Edward is an ass.
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »