Reviews for Unraveled Knot
IchigoNaruto chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Please redeem this E, he is a coward and there is nothing likable about him atm. At this point I NEED Bella to boink some random dude. It will make me feel just a little better abt Edward's hypocrisy.
IchigoNaruto chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
My feelings exactly MoJo40.

Here's to hoping we get lemons with Bella and someone other than Edward.
IchigoNaruto chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Edward is far from being a nice guy. He is such an asshole. It's hard to root for E and B when they behave like this. B shouldn't encourage E and E shouldn't even be doing this. All the hand holding is making me sick. Can you imagine if B was in Hannah's position and Hannah would be his 'friend'? Y'all would be cursing Hannah to hell and back.
IchigoNaruto chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Okay as much as I don't like Hannah, what E is doing is wrong. First he says he has nothing to apologize for then runs into Bella and is holding her hand. It's obvious that he has less than friendly thoughts of Bella and that is basically emotional cheating. And yeah Hannah seems like an ass but it seems that E never stands up for himself and tell her that things need to change. How would he have felt if he saw Hannah drunk off her ass and dancing with some guy and not even informing him where she will be. I can't stand ppl who blame others for the unhappiness in their lives and do nothing to change. Edward seems so weak and has latched on to Bella and it's unfair to B and Hannah. I hope he breaks things off with Hannah soon.
EdwardLuver28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This intrigues me but I don't really understand anything right now and the italic words.
MoCullen chapter 32 . 2/21/2013
Are you still planning on writing a third outtake? I really want to see them as parents:)
MoCullen chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
What happened to an outtake for every 100 reviews?:)
MoCullen chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I don't think he broke up with Hannah yet:( he needs to be clear about it.
MoCullen chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
This story is getting really good. I can't wait to find out the story behind the ring.
dbarr913 chapter 32 . 1/25/2013
Really enjoyed the story!
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
When she was wandering through that consignment store and the furniture was mentioned, I knew you were going to have her find that crib. I loved how she found that BEFORE he proposed, brilliant. That made it her choice that she was ready and not her scrambling to wonder if she was ready when the proposal came to her. Again, brilliant.

Great story, thank you for a quirky Bella, as I love when the authors make her quirky. Makes me feel a little more normal in the world when you find a character that looks at things the way I often do.

Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
I knew she would show up, but thought it would be during the schmexy times . . . thanks to both of you for not having her show up then and waiting until just now. So much better . . . they had their time together uninterrupted. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Okay, need to bleach my eyes for that poor excuse of sex . . . "have to put my dick somewhere", ummm, no you don't. Your hand was just fine thank you. Obviously, Hannah is batting for the other team if he is not doing it for her. Onwards . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
LOL she's rubbing the ring . . . funny one!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Goodness, what has happened to poor E? Onwards . . .
1,808 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »