Reviews for The Game of Life Part Two
justamomentofclarity chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
cute! altho i coulnd't figure out, why was jules tossing and turning?
OceanSapphire chapter 35 . 4/29/2009
Great chapter! Did you notice that you called Olivia Molly twice in the last section? Didn't distract from the reading but I thought I'd tell you. Great chapter otherwise.

OceanSapphire chapter 34 . 4/28/2009
Great chapter! I love how Molly switched seats and how Olivia not-so-subtlety changed topics! Can't wait for the next chapter!

OceanSapphire chapter 33 . 4/26/2009
Not really a cliffhanger...but a really great chapter! I'm glad Olivia finally told someone what happened to her.

iheartflashpoint chapter 33 . 4/26/2009
I loved it!
OceanSapphire chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
Aww! Wordy's daughter was so cute! And I love how you had Lukas and Bella's part! And how Molly is trying to talk Olivia into talking/going out with Lou.

justamomentofclarity chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
aww yay! wedding chapters! this one was really good.
iheartflashpoint chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
I loved it! I WANT MORE CHAPTERS! hahaha. oh and her going back haha. thats so cute!
justamomentofclarity chapter 31 . 4/26/2009
wow two updates in one day! impressive! good job
OceanSapphire chapter 31 . 4/26/2009
Awesome! You really are churning out the chapters today, aren't you? Lukas and Bella was so cute! And I like how Olivia is still resisiting pretty much anything to do with Lou.

iheartflashpoint chapter 31 . 4/26/2009
10 parts... dang! I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED! you have done a lot of psoting today! I LOVE IT! keep them coming!
justamomentofclarity chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
cute,

cant wait for sam/jules wedding! and in a week she'll be back for good! YES
OceanSapphire chapter 30 . 4/26/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! I really, really loved how you did that chapter! The slight break with S/J and Molly was also well placed.

OceanSapphire chapter 29 . 4/26/2009
To Italy! Really great chapter, as always you manage to flow between parts amazingly! The baby was so cute! Can't wait for the next (30th!) chapter!

OceanSapphire chapter 28 . 4/24/2009
So that's why! It was really well written and I get what you meant about 'Game of Life Part 1' but not about Thanksgiving. Poor Lou and Olivia, they never catch any breaks!

69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »