Reviews for 10 Moar Ficlets
water kangaroo chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
ah these are so good! especially the Rory/NO ones ] they're just so...cute! Rorschach being stubborn while Nite Owl is still on his mother tirade XD more in sight or no?
Adi Sagestar chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I like these ten even better than the last.

Squidgy. Heh.

Adi
Christy3k chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
ok...so was that a/n for me? Cuz I'm not a hater...I'm just saying. Althought I nearly fell out of my chair when I found out the ship is nicknamed Owlblot...so funny. So, the last of your ficklets..loved them! Thanks again for starting the trend...I swear I see a new ficklet chalange post like every other day! WOOT!
freakwriterCHM chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
Whoa. It's impressive how much these lines did say. Great job ]
cornflakesnobowl chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
congrats on finishing another ficlet piece. normally i dont like ficlets but youve changed my mind.

hope you do more fics soon.
Viqueen chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
Love it love it LOVE IT!
quantuminferno chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
ok, btw. This one. Yeah. Love it.
quantuminferno chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
wait, what? Not everybody is in for Rory/NOII.

Haven't reviewed in a while, but I still love these ficlets. Can't wait to read more.
ricebol chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
These are fantastic, and the whole idea is wonderful. I may have to do a variation on this :3 I love 18 particularly. Realistically awkward and strained dialogue win.
Christy3k chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
Ah superslim...even with dan/rorschach hint of slash which is my bane...second only to rorschach mary sue fangirl garbage...you can still do no wrong! For this I heart you all the more...and you will be pleased to note that I am currently engrossed in the book. Can't put it down (except to r/r awsome fan fiction).
cornflakesnobowl chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
i love that song
Electric Muse chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
AW!

That was freaking adorable! Okay. Favorited. I loved this one, so cute. And in character, too! God, stop scaring me like that!
Silk Spectre chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
d'aw. Flustered Rorschach is one of the best. Though I can't help but think that if he knew the entirety of what Daniel was thinking, Nite owl would have been pushed off the roof. :( Rorry, you stubborn brat...keep up the good work!
Christy3k chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
ok...so I saw super trouper and thought...ABBA...really? But I thought you did a great job. And per your a/n...I could'nt agree more.
Electric Muse chapter 7 . 3/18/2009
Woot Rocky Horror Picture Show~! Love that thing, I've gone to see the midnight showings on Saturday tons of times xD

I liked the little excerpt, too. Ah, the beginning of the Comedian~ So many little holes to fill into the story of the Minutemen and the Crimebusters~

Great job~