Reviews for The Consequences of Bathing
Christian Myrie chapter 1 . 10/8
I enjoyed this story. , mainly the lemony goodness and romance.
Tsume-en-Force chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Wow, i had totally forget about that fiction... It is pretty good! I was a bit young when i read it last time trough...
I like what you make of the anime-sdk-version. The amine is not very good in reward of the manga but you put it in a way that i liked their story (a bit) finnally.
It's so sad that Kyoshiro die in the end (plus iwonder WHY?! he could have just stay with Sakuya!) And i don't think Kyoshiro was in love with Yuya, he will alway loves Sakuya as you put it in your fic very well!

Kyo is soft and beautifull, and Yuya is cute in her reflection.
A very good fanfiction!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
nice
Alyce DreamEater chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
That. Is. Adorable.
calypsoquinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Amazing, loved it!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
that was really hot.. and SWEET!
Ru-Doragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
-cackles and rubs hands together- Wonderful. Absolutly wonderful. -giggles gleefully in a very creepy manner- Onto the sequel to this!
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. That ending was totally worth it. I'll admit, I think you had a bit too much summary in the beginning - we probably could have done without all of it, but to make up for that, you write SOOOO well, and the ending -for all that it was a lemon, it was a refreshingly DIFFERENT one. You wrote the entire story beautifully, especially the ending, where I really felt their emotions coming across (I also found it interesting that Kyo only speaks two works in this entire story). None of it was cliche, which can often happen nowadays with a lemon, because there's only so many way to write one. But GREAT JOB. This was fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is very nice.
VespereanCyberKitten chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
OMFINGGODDESS i love you in a non-stalkerish way i have been searching for this story all freaking night and it is now 3:23 i stayed up past midnight to find i can never get enough of this story i have read it 28 times this year keep up the good work
H34l3r chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Very sweet, thou I got a bit confused with the snake demon, but I guess that's in the anime, heh.. I've only read the manga..'

Anyway.. It's a very nice fanfiction and I like the whole part with him showing his emotions..

5/5 I think it's worth Thou the parts with that happened before might be a bit confusing and cut the 'now' parts with what's happening right now.

But otherwise I really like it, good work
ijustsailedaway chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
BEATIFUL :D
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
oh my gosh this is so... Oh god its so hard for me to even express myself... Its... AMAZING! Good heavens such a writer you are! Great great job!
darklover chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was well written. I loved it.
GabyGummyBear chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
You are such an amazing writer!

You had me in the edge of my seat while I was reading, I couldn't help but feel engulfed by it hahaha

I loved this! 3