Reviews for Stay
Dream Lover chapter 1 . 4/8
The story is awesome but has no point
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
HOLY COW!

On a fanciful whim I happened to see if had any fiction based on webcomics and not only is The Dreamer here, we've got an excellent writer for it, too!

This is great and I love how perfectly easily this could have gone from Mrs. Innes pages. Excellent.
Katy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Beautiful! I love that you kept them true to character. So many times, people warp the character's personalities to fit into their story, but you clearly built the story around the characters. It's just a little extra piece that could realistically fit into the series.
Winddrifter chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really like that you stayed true to their characters instead of just making them jump in bed together.

It feels like this truly could have been a scene from the comic. Great job!
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ah! Just started reading The Dreamer...this is lovely!
Lani1402 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That's exactly what I thought would happen!

Great work!
silver99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
ok...I LOVE THIS! WILL YOU PLEASE MAKE MORE! And maybe from Alan's Perspective?
phoenixsoul13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww. That was adorable. Nice job.
samuraisnow chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
D yay! that was lovely. Alan's amazing. It was too short but that's okay..it left me wanting more
omishiloh chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This is too cute!

I like the idea of her yanking the bedcovers to her chin to appease him. It suits her her dramatic side, and of course, her wanting Alan nearby.

And I like seeing both perspectives, how she needs his help, but his reluctance.

Love it!

omishiloh
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Lovely. Absolutely lovely.

~HGT
MidenianScholar chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
So cute! I loved how you handled them.

And Re No Answers from Mrs. Innes: LOL.
Ardennes chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I am a HUGE fan of The Dreamer, and I was thinking (hoping) something like this would happen! We think alike, and it's well written. Yay!
tortgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was really good! I'm glad that the dreamer is getting popular enough to write fanfiction about!