Reviews for I'm not in Love
NancyT chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
What the..? Huh? Now that's some freaky shit.. LoL!

But you're good... Got me good, yeah.
shalimar chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
me again i just read the title again and the summary and i beleive that storm is the on xavier loves or i could be wrong. so please correct me if i am.

signed a new fanfic fan!
shalimar chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
damn... that was really surprising.i did not expect that at who does xavier like? i got to know... unless it is lilana(hope i spelled it right). other than that this was excellent really it is very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
that was...interesting...ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
okay...
Selke chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
*sob* i love it
black-fey chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
awwwwww, boohooooo! that was so sad! poor charles but now that i'm thinking about it it's a little wierd...ummmm...ewwww. but still that was a great fic! and very sad
black-fey chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
oh my gosh! it was so good, awwwwww poor xavier.

kind of wierd pairing tho...
Drew Remington chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
oh. so sad!
ksd chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Wow that was good it kept me guessing until the end. There are not many writers like you out there. Continue to write I like yor style.
StormLover chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
well this was an interesting fic. at the beginning i thought it was about storm and logan but i guess it was about storm and xavier. i thought that it was a pretty good fic.
Voli23 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Oh, My GOD! That was great! Please tell me I read it right; Prof. X & Storm? My God. Great. Weird, but great. Lovely surprize ending.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I'm confused...or maybe I'm just slow. Who was with who? Who wasn't with who?
V chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
All I have to say is Lethal, absolutely Lethal!

Sin,

niala chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
nice surprise in the end. But Ororo is way out of character. She was being mean without any reason, as far as i could see. But i am interested in reading more about them now.