Reviews for Original Sin
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oh my god! What just happened? Very intriguing! XD
MollysSister chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Were you implying o twisted one that there was more than a sibling relationship between Severus and Lily?

I guess Lucius has nothing to fear from the ivory hand.

Where is the next instalment girl friend? Where the hell is Hermione? Spill it
Rodnii chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Poor, poor Severus... it would have been kinder to let him die. But then, of course, there'd be no story... :D.

Let me guess- the new prisoner is Dumbly-dorr?

I can't wait to see where this goes next! I decided not to read the actual myth so there would be no spoilers. Happy writing!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
It's clear that Severus is alive in body, but has a dead soul. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring him back. Lucius obviously has plans for him, too.

Ginny seems to be adapting to marriage well, though.
T.K chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Nice..Cant wait 4 more
risi chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
This is different and while I vaguely remember the myth it's been quite a while, though I recall it went through several generations before the curse was broken. I'm looking forward to how you translate this using the Harry Potter world.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Here's hoping Severus can be healed in heart and soul as well as in body. Besides, isn't part of the curse of unicorn is taking it unlawfully? Sev should be considered an innocent, for it was forced down him.

(The Carrows just creep me out)
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Here's to bold Regulus, fleet of foot and tongue! And of course let's not forget the twin snakes around his staff.

I'm glad Walden thought to retrieve what Molly ate, and to reassure her of his love for Perseph-er, Ginevra.

And we can only guess the fate of Albus, who tested the gods so cruelly.

(I feel sorry for Borgin-does he limp, too?)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
Ah, dear Molly and her daughter. Pass the pomegranate seeds?

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Oh, I know this story (grins in a very evil way). I can hardly wait to see how Dumbledore will receive his comeuppance.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
I know its not in this chapter but i have been unable to get Molly and that damn repeating quail's egg out of my mind. Birth life death repeat. Is it a metaphor for Severus? Hum
MollysSister chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Despite the fact that it was revealed Severus is the main course I think MacNair stole the chapter by calling Molly "mother". Okay so if no one ate Severus did Albus still make his point? Or was there something magical about ingesting a boy? (Have I mentioned what a sick ticket you are? Yes indeedy I love you so)
Free2BMe1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Wow. That was intense. I don't know the existing myth and now I don't want to read it until you finish this excellent story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Pandora.Writing chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
I think this is possibly one of the most original HP stories that I've ever seen. I never bothered to look at the wikipedia entry, but I didn't need to. Even without the myth basis, it's an excellent read so far and I can't wait for the next chapter. So dark and gruesome. I love it.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
ZOMG I am going to have to start taking notes so I can keep track of everything in your AU. I love how you have elvated the Order members to demi god status. This is so cool!

Would it be wrong of me to say I want to know more about Ginny and her black jasper ring and finace?