Reviews for Mended Hearts
maggy black chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
so this was an awesome story! :) I really enjoyed it, Ive alway wondered why there arn't more ginny/snape fics as she is very similar to lily. it was interesting the idea of her growing up in a different house. I also really liked the idea of her and draco being best friends. The whole arranged marriage thing with draco and pansy and just the way you did it seeed very realistic. I am a huge Ginny fan though and so the blue eyes thing did bother me more than it should have :P you did almost get her fullname right though :) it's ginevra, not giverva but way better than most people who assume her full name to be virginia :P I also noticed a lot of little mistakes that could have been easly avoided had it been read over, I would suggest a beta reader for future stories to catch those kinds of things, if you ever need one I would be happy to do it :) jus send me a message. Great story, I hope to read more of yours and I hope you cobntinue writing, 3 Maggie :)
maggy black chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
awesome story so far, only on chapter 3 but before I forget, Its probably too late to change it but for future reference ginny's eyes are brown not blue
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I loved this chap!
wandamarie chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you write more thansk
DarkMoon2222 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
i loved it. so sad it had to end... maybe a sequel is in the works? if not still a great story.
Thatsaporkpie chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
I can't help but get the feeling out of my mind that it is illegal for Ginny and her Professor to be together, however pushing that aside, it is very original and interesting. I am enjoying it so far :]
DarkMoon2222 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
i loved it. please add more soon . thanks for writing it.
Zoe Lestrange chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
ok i love the story so far, im just not use to the teacher and student thing. so is Snape like younger and better looking or is he the same? keep up the wonderful writting.

~Zoe
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I think this was a great chapter. They should have made him begg more...lol! I can't wait to read more. Good Luck! :)
wandamarie chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
it was a good one thanks
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Wow! another fantastically great chapter!
wandamarie chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
wow it was a good one thanks hope you up date soon thanks
projektrevolution20 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Although I was expecting a Ginny/Draco story, I loved the twist where she ends up with Severus instead. I've always liked them as a couple. I especially like how Draco turns out to be a git who actually grows up about his marriage. Can't wait to read more!
Callidora-Malfoy chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Loved THIS!
wandamarie chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
thanks it was a good one hope you up date soon thanks
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »