Reviews for Mended Hearts
great chap
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Ow, a 3rd boy enters the mix
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Draco's a moron. LOL He doesn't deserve her.
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
sounds like a good start
Kelsiee chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
I Really Enjoyed This Story,

A Few Spelling Mistakes But Dont Worry,

The Storyy Was Good Anough That It Didnt Matter : )

Keep Up The Good Work. You Had An Excellent Plot !
JWOHPfan chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
That was just a great ending for the story! I kinda like the name Scorpius, it just fits for a son of Draco somehow. I look forward to your next story!
ctc chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
escorted to their adjoined sweets {-suites}on the top floor.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
OH! I loved the head and neck thing that was just so funny! I am so sad that the story is finished you done a wonderful job with it. Good Luck with future writing! :)
Eveil Woman chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I have enjoyed very much and look forword to more of your work!
JWOHPfan chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
That was brilliant, though I'm sorry he lost his job. Draco got exactly what he deserved and I hope he and Pansy have lots and lots of kids so Draco will be too busy to think about Ginny, heh heh heh.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
I will be sad to see this go. Good Luck with the next chapter. :)
DrumminTater chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
I am rather enjoying this story D

Just started reading the other day. keep up the good work
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
OH! Now I can't wait to read the next chapter. Good Luck! :)
Eveil Woman chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Draco needs to learn that some times we don't get what we want! And Severus &Ginny where never worried about other finding out. so I think if it was never a concern before why would it be an issuse now at most verbal repermand and maybe a review of Ginny's marks in potions.
JWOHPfan chapter 11 . 3/20/2009
Oh I hope Ginny uses her famous bat bogey hex on Draco. The headmistress can't do a thing as Draco isn't a student and he deserved that punch, plus Ginny is an adult and has her parents on her side. Great chapter, though Draco surprised me, he's starting to sound like the father he claims to be nothing like.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »