Reviews for Mended Hearts
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 6 . 3/17/2009
Bravo! I really loved this chapter. I feel bad for both Ginny and Severus. I understand her reasoning and his to, it is just sad. Good Luck! :)
Imi chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
great story!
Eveil Woman chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Two chapter in one day wow! Draco need to get his life in order. He made his mind up to marry Pansy he has tolive with it! SeverusWell what can I say I love the man. Can't wait for the next chapter!
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Sev is a much better choice than Draco! Nice chapter and I love that Ginny comforted Sev after his nightmare. I look forward to the next chapter.
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 5 . 3/16/2009
Bravo! I really enjoyed the last two chapters. Draco can forget it he is so bent on Ginny that it isn't going to work. I can't believe that Pansy wanted anything to do with him after that. If he wanted it wouldn't it seem it was because he dreamed of another woman? I can't wait to read more. GOOD LUCK! :)
Dracoginnylover24 chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
I am really enjoying this. God Luck with the next chapter. TTFN
Eveil Woman chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
the work is fine it just take a while to get going with a story like this! keep it up I know you can do it!
attyfan chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
Sev should tell Draco that what Draco is proposing is unethical for a teacher. I love Ginny-Snape romances - but when the teacher/student relationship is over.
Eveil Woman chapter 2 . 3/13/2009
A great idea for a plot you having going here. I know I'm your only reviewer so far but remenber this is not the most poplaur couple. the idea however is good and keep writeing and more reviews will come.
Eveil Woman chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Cool not a bad start! I personally have started a couple different Ginny Snape stoiies and I just can't get them over the first couple of hurtles but I love reading them! please continue!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6