Reviews for After The Same Rainbow's End
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Phew! Is it hot in here?
Anyway, I loved this! It's so sweet :D Love how Edward is teaching her to dance! It's not often Bella's so gracious about waltzing! And the ending was so romantic! I love your fluff writing! :D Keep it up! :D
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I loved it!7 :)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Jenna Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Whew! :-)
That was excellent. I love the descriptions and the chemistry that you show between the two of them.
be minee x chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Moon river

Wider than a mile

I'm crossing you in style

Oh dream maker

You heart breaker

Wherever you're going

I'm going your way

Two drifters

Off to see the world

There's such a lot of world

To see

Waiting 'round the bend

My huckleberry friend

Moon river

And me

Haha, i think i am the only one who caught that... maybe.
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Beautiful. So great to ready a story in canon-style, in character, with amazing and fluid narration. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was precious. You have a wonderful understanding of the canon characters, which is sadly rare in this fandom.

The tone of this story was great. I liked how sensual it was. You did a great job creating the sexual tension without going overboard.

This was my favorite bit -very Edward:

“You don’t want to learn underarm turns?” he teased, dragging a thumb across her lips.

Thank you for sharing. )
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The last reviewer got it perfectly:

"You have an amazing grasp of what their relationship should be like. Filled with love, lust and wonder."

Couldn't have said it better myself! This fit perfectly with canon as a post BD one-shot. I really liked how you wrote Bella; she's still unsure of her vampire abilities and still a shadow of her old self. nicely done :)
dazzledfrenquently chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
GirlofTheFlowers chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
perfect ! perfect ! perfect! i seriously cannot get over what a good writer you are , i love the way the words flow in this and the subtle sexaul innenduo. i really like this !

vampire chaud chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, that was great. It mirrored what I thought their new relatinship was like after she was changed. Sweet, yet so sensual. Great job and an enjoyable read.
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aw. Don't you just love that? he he. That was great writing too! Of course it helped that you were writing about Bella and Edward. lol :D
jimemon chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw, very cute. Loved it :)
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This was really pretty. I loved it!

So very elegant.
justfalling chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is so beautifully written. Wonderful job!