Reviews for Kitsune and The Jewel:Unleashed
Muramasa chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
A story were naruto teams up with yura I glad someone decided to do it. These two working together have alot of promise.
riffin121294 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I've been waiting for this xover, kep writing!
jgreek chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
good story keep it up
kingrobert84 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
so whens update
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Interesting idea for a story. Looking forward to how it goes.
kyo chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This story looks like it could be good. It needs more chapters of course. It holds alot of promise and I hope you someday continue it.
A fan of your excellent work chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Im hoping you update this one soon. It looks fantastic, Ive been dieing to see a good naruto/kikyo fic.(Its usually ALWAYS Kagome.) I also hope you update your dbz ones soon too.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is great update soon!
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.

-BabLe7

P.S. I kneel before your superior writing skills. I don't know how you manage all of your stories at once and keep them separated in your mind but for doing so with so many stories so easily i must at the very least kneel and accept that you are a better writer.
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i agree with you that the kagome thing has been done half to death, I am pretty sure that i can count the amount of fics that involve one or both of the titular characters on one hand
KitsuneNoYomeiri chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
the two swords are Tenseiga and Tessaiga, or "Heavenly Birth Fang" and "Iron-Crushing Fang" respectively.

monthly stipends, not stypons.

"Tenseiga, the sword of the heavens, said to have the ability to save a hundred lives from death with but a single stroke, and it's brother sword, the Tessaiga, said to have the ability to slay a hundred demons with a single strike"

sounds better :D

and it's Sou'unga, the sword of Conquest.

go to waste, not go to waist. the waist is part of your body, below the stomach, above the thighs and groin?

Oh, and lastly, an interesting crossover would be with Kami nomi zo shiru sekai, "The World God Only Knows"

the manga can be found at Mangafox
ramen junky chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
hell yeah!now that what im talking about.
The Fanfic Critic chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Well Im glad you chose the Kikyo. Not saying that if you chose Kagome it would have beeen bad, after all you are a great writer. But Its nice to have a change of pace.

I am also rather pleased that you have brought Yura back to life. I always did like her character and thought she coud have been around a little longer.

So your still takeing OCs to be used in your storys? Thats good to hear. I hope you take my character into consideration. Its one I put into your bleach crossover. His name is vincent, just so you know who im taliking about. If hes to overpowerd then please feel free to fix whatever you deem nesssary except his crush on hinamori which is nesseary, 9Its his main driving force for training.) but they dont have to end up together.(Though if they did I would LOVE that!)

Also one last thing. Are you going to do the movies/filler I would love to see naruto try to take on sounga and there are alot of cute filler girls.

Keep on updateing and best of luck!
Awaikage Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Its better ill keep reading
Some Guy you will never meet chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I just read this again incase i missed someting and I and I relized I didnt give you a reason for choseing kikyo and that I needed to give you one so here it is.

Now I like both Kikyo and kagome alot but If you ask me I belive that kikyo is the right choice because I belive that if anyone could make her truly happy it would have be Naruto. Now dont get me wrong Inuyasha did make kikyo happy before naraku(God I hate that guy.) caused them to betray one another. But I think naruto could do a better job. He probably wouldnt have jump to conclusions like inuyasha did.

Not to mention kagome dosent seem like the kind of girl that would accept being in a harem.(She always was upset when inuyasha is with kikyo.) With kikyo I guss she would be more acceptable to it do to the fact that it was far more common back in the feduel era.

Now I relise many other pepole have probably told you this but when ever naruto is put into the world of inuyasha he is almost always paired up with kagome. At first it was interesting. Then I read it again,and again and again.

The point is no one likes a broken record or seeing/reading the same thing over and over again. So please use Kikyo.

Good luck!