Reviews for Survivors of the War
Adahmel chapter 1 . 3/31
That was...something else. The words were agonizingly sweet.
snapehermione394 chapter 1 . 3/20
That's so sad but also so romantic. Ive never read one like that. I cant bear to imagine Hermione without the fire and passion she once had. Brilliant story, well written and well communicated.
It honestly moved me to tears, it was so perfect
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This was oddly perfect. The metaphor of their relationship being based on pain - that feeling something, ANYTHING, is preferable to feeling nothing - is a familiar one to me, but you managed to make it romantic and cathartic, and I thank you for it. Brilliant!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This was beautiful, so deep and touching. A truly amazing story, thank you.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That was wonderful.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Wow. That was beautiful and poetic.
ComplicatedDarknesS0103 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
That was nothing short of beautiful.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
loved it
Nenne chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Sad and touching.
TCFellows chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Found your fic on the way to another and I am so glad they did. Your discription was so spot on... wonderful, horrid word pictures...thanks
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Nice, kinda has that whole urban decay feel.
XSwedishGoddessX chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This story was Okay, I thought. I kind of like some of the abstract bits.
EdwardsLily chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It's a little confusing in the beginning. I thought Hermione might be sad because it was A/U and Harry and Ron had died or something. I wasn't quite sure why she felt so much guilt that she would turn to... Snape? That aside, this is a lovely fic. Again it shows your power of depth, and I love the fact that you CAN show emotion between characters, even in something of this nature. It's not just about what they're doing, it's about why. So, in spite of my uncertainty as to the cause, I love this fic for giving a solution.
Bill chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Aww... War, mate, what is it good for? Really good one.