Reviews for Bleach Into Azeroth
royano chapter 15 . 1/21
let me know when the next chapter is up, oke?
Talon5Krrde chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
So, are you going to be writing more of this story?
ZERO chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
No new chapters yet?
Robert001 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Wow everyone loses most of their powers here so bias to WoW. The most annoying fanfiction I've read, does not do any justice to the bleachverse.
kenegi chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
You accidentally repeated a paragraph around the lich king, something about striking her down or her soul.
AnAddictedReader chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
Wait, by revise do you mean a new story with some changes and a name like Bleach Into Azeroth Revised or did you go back and edit chapter 3 of this story.
99 luffy chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
please update faster. this is a very good story
Daval Prestor chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
A long time?

-cough- UNDERSTATEMENT -cough-

But anyways its nice to see that atlest your letting us know that you still care.
Drake G. Reaper chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Awesome it's great to see you back hopefully this time we get to finally see what the Litch King plans to do with Rukia. Also I would like to see something interesting done with the Forsaken I rather like them they're not evil but there just looking for there own place in the world.
nopparitari chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
looking forward of the next chapters :)

id like to know what happened to renji that he needs to go to portal.
hannz12 chapter 13 . 3/13/2012
Me: Well this is good let's see, When was this last updated?

Me: Last updated...Two years...In 2010? Is this abandoned? YOU MUST UPDATE!
SuperiorShortness chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Mnnn...

1. Rukia being left there was just dumb... It was like cliche super villian status of I can kill you now but I want you to watch... Warcraft is better than that...

2. Your neglecting shunpo and other speed techniques others have in Bleach. I understand the need to level the field so to say as Bleach characters are way more powerful, but so far all we have seen in tests of strength. As in power versus power, strategy and speed are often far more important.
AnAddictedReader chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
update please
otodog chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
Please update soon!
Jayshock chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
wow i liked the portal part