Reviews for Practical Means
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I wasn't sure at the beginning of the story, but by the end my reaction was this:

"...SAAAAAAAAD!..."

*Wibbles*

Dan, show Walter loves! Show friendship to Walter! Poor Walter. :(

Y U make me die inside?
CaleighoMeer chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
what a heart-breaking thing for Kovacs! Great job explaining the internal workings of Rorschach!
al3n3a chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This was nice. I liked the style you used. Thanks for sharing!
E. A. Grim chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
The portrayal of the difference between Rorschach and Walter Kovaks is astounding. Good job, if only everyone could understand how Rorschach really reacts instead of creating idiotic Mary-Sues to help him. I applaud you.
Viqueen chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is just wonderful, I love it when people understand the difference between Walter Kovacs and Rorschach. Great job!
littlegeekpenguin chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Excellent view on the transformation. Well done.
orange sparks chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Very well done. I particularly love looks back at Kovacs's time at the garment shop and the difference between him and Rorschach, and you nail it perfectly here.
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Aw! This was so sad! It really made me feel for Rorschach (of course I already did, anyway) and it explained so well his disregard for personal hygiene in a way that was really sympathetic.

One thing I did notice is that when he realized what had happened to Blair he said to himself, "Mother..." Walter hated his mother. So was that comment supposed to be the last fragments of his inner child grasping for his mother's comfort? I just found that bit interesting.
Nellodee chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
good job. neatly presented. the description of rorschachs/walters inner world works well here.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
You capture Kovacs' transformation into Rorschach very well.