Reviews for Codename:ASHURA
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is really good!

The only thing you should do is divide it up so chapters are not as long
AshandMistyLove chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
aw, look, I know you haven't updated this since like, 2002, but I would absolutely LOVE it if you could think of the old times, wrting this fic, cos its probably one of the best i have ever read! And believe me, i have read A LOT of stories, but I am asking you, PLEASE PLEASE get back into the writing spirit and give us readers the next chapter!

I spent almost the ENTIRE day reading this fanfic, I thought the part with Misty and Ash trying to get the collar off was awesome, and the kiss, awww, and in the flashback, first chapter, i nearly cried when misty supposedly left that note and ash's hat, but was it all fake? i really want to know what happens next, so PLEASE. i have read other fanfics on the same level as this, and they were always published years before I was into Pokemon, and like this, they never got thier final chapter, I can't tell you how frustrating it is to read a great fanfiction and then find out that it may never be updated again.

please think about writing the rest of this.

NightShade.The.Patient.One chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I first read this story on The Pokemon Tower. I thought it was amazing, and it still is. Are you going to finish this story? If not, then I cannot say that I will not be dissapointed. It is a great story, but it is your story: you are the one who decides it's fate, no matter readers like myself. I applaud you on such a fantastic piece of literature, and good luck in writing in the future.

Until next time...

Graffiti My Soul chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Considering you haven't updated this in like, 8 years, there's probably not a lot of hope that you'll update. But what's here is amazing.

I would LOVE to know what the heck happened to Misty and Ash and what MASTERS has to do with it, because it definitely seems like some sort of plot to split them up and then recruit Ash as soon as he got out of the angst period...

Also, Pikachu's ketchup fixation and referring to Ash as 'Pika-Pi' is just adorable.
DragonPrincessx3 chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Lve h story cant wait till the next chapter 1000000000000000000000000000 thmbs up - u rox!1
d i n o b o t chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
Finally, finished the chapter...took me long enough. This chapter is awesome, you kind of throw Ash and Misty together in this confined space and force them to be with each other. Man, they can sure drive each other crazy. But, they managed to work things out. In this chapter it seems they've put behind all the hurt and pain from the past and just "love each other." It's interesting how TR attacking them kind of brought that out in them. Ash's french thing was smooth too, took everyone by surprise.

Love the action scenes, Ash is still a bad ass. I think he just took on half of TR by himself. And Pikachu, he's too much. He can be so indifferent...not caring about anything but his addiction to Ketchup which ended up helping at one point. His reaction to when his bottle broke and him being captured was priceless.

I think you achieved the safety/balance factor with Ash and Misty. Instead of Ash being the "hero" all the time and Misty just being some scared girl along for the ride, she can really hold her own and is a source of strength for Ash as well. She's pretty awesome too.

It was adorable watching Ash and Misty at the end, just being their with each other looking off into the sunset. I just would've kept them like that. :D. But, its crazy how MASTERS thinks Misty is a traitor. My money is on Blaine, or Nanami or hell - even Brock the way he's been acting. Oh yes, the side love story with Butch and Cass; you know that will play out against Richie. They'll end up helping MASTERS, they need some people on the inside to bring this horrible dude down.

Well, thanks for the refresher. You're an awesome writer, I hope you continue to cultivate this gift fanfiction or otherwise. You're still my favorite AAML writers, IMO even some of your old stuff trumps the new drabble people are posting sometimes. I hope one day the writing flame will return (because it can be an elusive thing) and one day finish this MASTERpiece. Till then, I wish you the best.

- t
d i n o b o t chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Phew, long chapter but a good one. It's interesting how all of the characters are grown up and have changed but when you throw Ash and Misty together they act like they are ten year old kids. It's cute and pretty hilarious, if you ask me. Poor Misty and Ash. You know they care about one another they just can't seem a way to get to that point. I still need to know what happened after Ash's Pokemon Master battle. I have a feeling its going to be sad.

The flashback was good, explained a lot and was full of emotions. Also, the whole staying the night at Ash's place really paints a really intriguing picture. I love the scene where Misty is sneaking through his room and found her Cascade Badge and all the album of the pictures just of her. It's funny, because almost every girl in the story has a MAJOR crush on Ash but he doesn't seem to buy into it. Everyone knows he has eyes for Misty though.

It's funny, when I try to write Ash and Misty I try to make it so everyone is aware of their feelings for each other EXCEPT for them. They are either too stubborn or too immature to realize it (maybe a bit of both). Anyway, you pull off the subtle balance a good Pokeshipping romance needs. You rock!
d i n o b o t chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
Great Chapter, as usual. I love the flashbacks, it really rounds out the plot and the character's behavior and development. I really want to know what happened to Misty after Ash's Pokemon Master battle. Something's not right here and I think Brock has something to do with it.

I like all the side characters you put into this. Jessie/James/Persian, Tracey, Casey - just like old times. The giant battle at the end was cool, really long but it really showcased Pikachu's power to go up against a horde of Rock/Ground Pokemon like that. This story can only be defined in one word: LEGENDARY! So, suit up and on to the next chapter.
d i n o b o t chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Oh man, this chapter is better than the first two. Its almost mandatory for a spy fic to have a massive function or ceremony and you pulled it off wonderfully. I love Ash and Misty's interaction and how she kept thinking Ashura was Ash, which he is but she didn't know that. There's an air of comfort and affection between with a dab of being timid and shy around each other that you write perfectly.

And if I didn't mention it before, Ash is just a bad ss. He's a good fighter and a good marksman. Misty can hold her own too, which is cool. Now Ash and Richie have a showdown. I love the tension, action and romance. It all gels well into one terrific story. It rocks.
d i n o b o t chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
You know, I forgot how much of a nut Richie is. I forgot about Cassidy and Butch too but their little side story still makes it nice.

The ending scene with Brock and Ash is pretty powerful too. Kinda infers something DID happen between Ash and Misty but I don't even remember what it was. I Brock lying to Ash, that's gonna come back and bite him later.

I love how already, the two story lines are being mixed. Ash's mother is dying of a virus, Misty has the cure and Ash has to protect her at a fancy ceremony. It's all very exciting and spy cliche. I love it.
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So, I've read this story about a dozen times, but that was years ago. I was in need of reading a good Pokeshipping fic so I decided to read yours again. Fanfictiondotnet doesn't allow me to submit two reviews so I decided to submit them anonymously.

Dude, I totally forgot how awesome this story is. First, I love how Ash and Misty's "reunion" is remarkably similar to their first meeting in the series. I know that's what you were going for but that's just wonderful writing. Sure, its more "grown up" with all the guns and fight scenes, but its still Ash and Misty. I love how they both were nervous and familiar with each other even though they thought they were perfect strangers. Also, the fact they still are hanging onto pictures of one another is comforting as well.

I also forgot how you interspersed side characters into the story - like Philip the Rocket Member who ended up dying. Anyways, your writing has inspired so much, especially mine. Thanks a lot. On to re-read Chapter two.
Carol chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I'm sad, you still haven't updated this. You must finish your fic! It's awesome and my life is empty without knowing what happens next :(
unseenandforgotten chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
you're story is AWESOME!

but can i just say, YOU ARE MEAN! you haven't updated in AGES! OVER 6 YEARS!

and i got to a cliffhanger!

anyway, hope you update real soon! pretty please?
pierlaert chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
hey, why did you stop writing this fic? It's awesome ... i can't wait to see the rest.
Silverfinch chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
A truly great fic you have here. I've stumbled on the story some time ago on the Pokemon Tower and was kinda surprised to have fell on it again. The way you write is what attracts me most, the sentences flow very well and it keeps the story at a steady pace. I'll be waiting for more updates (wishing they would come soon!).