Reviews for Codename:ASHURA
Sweetover chapter 5 . 5/11/2001
come on finish it off. Don't just leave it like that. It is soooooooo good. Continue it. AAMR! RuLe! _
Mistygurl who is just lazy chapter 5 . 5/6/2001
Come On and Finish as soon as Possible!
Sweetover chapter 4 . 5/4/2001
This story is the bomb! I love it you have to continue out! AAMR RuLe!
it chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
this story is awfully boring, can't you brughten it up or something, I never even made it past the start of that car chase, almost fell asleep reading it.
Ashuera the Assasin chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Extremely Good
rainflower chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
*gasp* I'm at a loss of words on how to review a story that is, well...perfect! I could go on and on saying words like Wonderful, Excellent, Awesome, Wow, Incredible, Great, and other various synonyms. But I'd rather not, it would likely spoil the feeling of awe that surrounds me.
Tatsu-no-Houou chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
Is there going to be a lemon...Keep up the good work
Charmega I've gotta log in one of these days dangit chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
Well, I really don't know what to say. I don't usually read violent stuff, but this is just right...and pretty dang funny too. :D Although I've never seen a certain movie, this definately reminded me of The Matrix. Especially in the airport with Richie doing the gun-changing thing and killing everyone in sight, doing backflips, yada yada yada...in other words, I like it! Write more faster, please!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
FANTASTIC! Move it on!
Fusion Blaster chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
About damn time! Work faster need more damnit!
Alaxius de Draconia chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Whoa! This is "Pokemon MASTER"-esque! I love it when they make an action oriented Pokemon fic! Great Job! Keep 'em coming!
Wild Growlithe didn't sign in chapter 5 . 5/3/2001
Noooooo! you can't leave at a cliffhanger! what happens to pika? this story is so good, legacy! finish it soon please!
shyxsakura chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
I love it

please continue it!

please!

it's in my favorite and you are in my favorite too
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
I love it!

please continue!

this is a one-of a kind!

IT IS MY FAVORITE!
Dragoness chapter 5 . 5/2/2001
That's FUNNY! *O*;;; Those poor peoples (and Pikachu) *_*;; This was great! I'm REALLY looking forward to the next part! This is really good. I can't say much else about it 'cept for minor technical difficulties. Other than that...Keep it up, okay? Tat's all! *_*
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »