Reviews for Codename:ASHURA
UnDesiciveTony chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is a fantastic story, action...romance...adventure, you've got it all!

I would really like you to update the rest of the story ASAP...by the way...have you seen 'Pokemon Master' by Ace Sanchez? Your story would be a perfect beginning for his if your timelines agreed...)?
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
me luv dis story

wen will u continue it
okami chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
wow! such a good story! it would be great if could update soon

but it seems hard to update with long chapters, but anyways i love this story and so hope you can update soon -
akari-ri chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
i've been reading this for a while and i'm just wondering any plans on updating i think this is such a good fic to have it end like this
MGP chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Any plans on continuing this story? It's really good.
Artemis Ignitan chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
this is one of the best fics i have ever read!

you have GOT TO finish it!

p.s.-interesting how you made ash speak french...
missgoflightly chapter 6 . 5/29/2006
Great fighting scenes. Particularly liked Part 5. Please carry on with this - it's a really good fic.
crystal aura chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
plz plz plz update this fic! its the best story i'v ever read in ages!
eclipse chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
please update this fic! its really good!
zakia chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
this is one of the most best fanfic i've ever read! plz dnt leave it like this!.

update soon plz!
Atleeka chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
thats a good story,but I want to kow more . when are you going to put up the next chapter.
sonic 1 chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
it was good updeat soon
Paradice chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I don't know if u read ur reviews but, this is one of the best stories i've read,

Please don't stop and update SOON.

the action/adventure u put in,is WOW. ;) it's totally great how u described everything.

Please i hope you haven't left this and continue. :)

oh! and 1 more thing, knock it off with all the interuption, let Ash say it, man even i got frustrated with all the stuff stoppin him. Anyway wicked, loved it, don't think about leaven it, PLEASE UPDATE. ;) :)
L' Fleur Noir chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
Hi! Me encanta tu historia, please continuala... veo que no lo haces desde el 2002, pero porfis no la dejes aqui. Es una gran historia y merece un gran final.

Suerte!
cyberfrogX chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
this is more of an Action/Adventure/Angst. I REALLY hope you haven't stopped writing this, cause if you have I will die of curiosity. It is very hard to find a story that uses suspence correctly and with great effect.
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »