Reviews for Codename:ASHURA
Special Agent Black Storm chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Aw! You can NOT leave that there!
Special Agent Black Storm chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hey.

I read the demo version...looks good. I'm gunna keep reading...but just thought I'd drop a note first.

...Ashura...any relatin to Acey's Ashura or Mistaria? I know Misty isn't Mistaia this time though
RayneShadow chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Great story, character development is good and it seems like you don't miss a detail at all. Update, it'd be interesting to see what happens.
Kit Kat chapter 6 . 12/16/2004
Please update this story! I looked on The Pokemon Tower and you said that both seven and eight were coming out together, and I hope that's real soon. You are a great writer and I love this idea for a story. It's so much fun to read. I love how you created each character. The way you write makes eveyone want to read more. I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next part.

TTFN -
Master-of-games chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
uh
sapphireplusle chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
plz finish your story, i really like it... i first read your story at , now i read it again here and i want you to finish it plz oh plz oh plz finish it... okay im done.
lukos chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
well. as u can see from the reviews. we love ur story been 2 years since the last chapter. i doubt u check this anymore but if u do...we're beggin u 2 finish this. it is one of my 3 favorites. NEEDS 2 b finished
Eevee chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Please please get the next chapter out! I cant wait to read it. Its been so long...
Xintiandi chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
I decided on a whim to read my favorite Pokemon fanfic over again and I can't hlep but leave another review, under a different name though.

Great story. I've read it a total of 4 times now and its just as good each time. Of course...a 7th chapter would be make it even better. *wink,wink*
Pipe Fox chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
it's your two-year-annversary Legacy! Happy two years! Now, how about a 'happy seventh chapter!' Ne? Ne?
just me chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
I love this story so much. Its possibly one of the best i have read. Though when are you going to update? I have been waiting for aggess now :P.. but i spose i will continue to wait. Please dont make it to much of a wait. Get it out as soon as you can :P
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
This is a really good story! I like how you pay attention to so many different characters! I never have the patience for that when I write...
A very neat idea. The set-up is wonderful! I can't wait to read more! Update soon, please...
NiCoLiO101 chapter 6 . 1/3/2004
Hey, I really like your story...Why haven't you updated yet? I've been waiting for a lot of months, even before I ever had an account. Just know that I am still gonna wait, and still read it, and check every day to see if it's been updated. I sent you an anonymous review...I LOVE YOUR STORY. Need I say more? You are a really good author and I hope that you update...like...i don't know...right now maybe? Please?
Sorry to ramble...I hope you've read this review, you do have a lot of them...Well, update soon! And please do not discontinue...
Brothers of the Fics chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Dude, this fic is great! Why'd you stop writing it? I read all 6 chapters a few months ago and figured you updated it by now.
I'm reading through it again and I still think it's great. But, please, update this fic. I want to see more.
nikky chapter 6 . 12/1/2003
i really, really like your story. the action, romance, adventure is a really good combo. but why do i have to wait so long for the next chp? hurry! i need to know what happens next! :)
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »