Reviews for Codename:ASHURA
aoisenshi chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
plz continue this soon! ! Keep up the good work! Oh and by the way, could you plz email me when you add a new chapter.
JCKIDSMART chapter 6 . 8/25/2003

fyreblazen chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
cool story
Another reader chapter 6 . 8/15/2003
Getting too mushy, but keep going anyways.
Virgo Writer chapter 6 . 5/30/2003
ok i think i need a few seconds just to sort everything i just read.

What a great story, i really think it's got to be one of the best, if not the best, pokemon fanfic i've ever read.

You have a brilliant writing style and you've got the authour on the edge of their seat following all the new twists and turns.

It took me a while to read it all and I had to coax myself into bed and to turn off the computer at midnight even though i was only halfway through.

I hope you continue this story.
shock-a-lot chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
real cool!
Reoko chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
nice. very nice.
DayDreamer831 chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
Wow. There are no words out there to describe this story.. Just... Wow! I love it! There weren't any mistakes, and it's evenly paced. Perfect! Please continue. It doesn't matter when, just make sure you do update! I'll keep checking.

kachan chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
I Love Your Story! I've been waiting for the next chapter for so long but it never came (till now), so here's my question are you ever going to update this wonderful fic? *begging* PLEASE! chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
OMG! I doubt that you remembre me, but I was the one that e-mailed you about your story three years ago when I saw you post it at Anime Shack? Yup. I been waiting for your update from that chapter for THREE YEARS. *laughs* I know that sounds so incredibly dumb, but that was how much I loved your story (yes enough for me to wait for three years for an update, I guess you stopped posting at Anime Shack or something). I didn't even know you had an account here! I mean, geez, right under my nose and I didn't even notice...*shakes head* well my friend, hello story is still as good as I remembered. *sniffles* I really missed this tory though.
Ki chapter 6 . 3/7/2003
:) I really love your story. Ive probably read it 5 times already. :P

I cant wait till the next chapter.
sakura blossoms chapter 6 . 10/16/2002
ive read all da chapters of dis story and i think its really gd, u hve 2 finish it ppppplllllllssssssss!
Talon7 chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
hey um ... o ya there where some typos, and other stuff but you need to hurry up on the noext god damn mother fu**in chapter and soon
Talon7 chapter 6 . 9/26/2002
Hey im not sure if the e-mails show up but e-mail me when you get the next chapters up and heres my e-mail adress
MICDOG chapter 1 . 9/17/2002