Reviews for The Darkest Hour is Just Before Dawn
S. A. Morley chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my gosh! I love Rundas! You know, I've written about five fanfics with him as the main character, and never thought of something like this. Really awesome job! I like your description, (it' s better than my own) and I enjoy your speech. I am really inspired by this story... :) Thank you for posting. I really needed a good Metroid Fanfiction.
PrimeHunter01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
There needs to be moar Rundus fics and less Lucario yaoi fan fics! *shudders*

Muah ha ha, you're looking at the biggest Metroid fanatic you've ever known! *points to username* Playing a lot of the games (except Metroid 2), I've had a lot of knowledge about the franchise.

Still, I don't think my knowledge is needed. You've done your research, as expected of the genius mind that is KOOZ.

Rundus. It's tragic to see what happened to him. It's good to see that he's still alive... but is that necessarily a good thing? He's in such bad shape that I actually feel really sorry for him. Great job at conveying those feelings to your dear readers.

Your artwork of this moment comes to mind when I read this story too.

Not only Rundus, but you have done an expert job about describing the other hunter's personalities. Samus, being the most significant. Indeed, she's a very unselfish person. (Have you read the Metroid manga? You might have a better reference to her personalities and feelings if you wish.)

So, all in all, great chapter. Wish I could see more. (That is, if this isn't a one-shot...) But then, you're busy with two other stories at the moment. May your future projects turn out well, here on FanFiction and on dA.

Your writing and artistic skills will take you far.

Gah, I talk too much. Time to part, farewell! You'll see me again in your other stories!
Etiema chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I almost cried very good sotry man!TT
SlasherMask chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Why do metroids fics get so few reviews? Well anyway this section needs more Rundas fics.
lupyne chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Hey there!

First of all, I would like to say that I don't know much about Metroid. I have never played the series, and the only things I know about it are all learnt from Smash Bros.

Of course, that means I have no idea who Rundas is.

Despite my lack of kowledge on the series, it was an interesting read. As usual, your choice of words are excellent, as is the way you write your sentences.

I guess the only thing I would suggest is to split up some of the larger paragraphs, like the second paragraph. Long paragraphs aren't really a problem, but it can get hard to read sometimes.