Reviews for Bad Blood
Wow! Just wow
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 3/24
I have noticed that perhaps one person in every hundred hits leaves a review, if you are lucky. Otherwise the ratio is worse, one in two, five, or even ten hundred.

Plus the first chapter will get many, many more hits than any other. Instead of following a story some people just put it on their favorite list. When you update and it pops to the top of the list it gets clicked on and the first chapter is hit yet again.
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 3/24
The hair washing scene was inspired!

The few times I have had my hair washed I enjoyed it.
MaraSkywhiner chapter 15 . 3/10
This was really enjoyablethanks for posting it!
Definitely a cute story. Kept my interest the whole way.
Thevoiceslockedaway chapter 15 . 1/27
Cute story. Kept my interest the whole way.
Nostalgic Anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I remember when this was first published, anxiously waiting for each update that was always a highlight of my week. It's been a few years - I'm not even sure I CAN access my old account - but this is one fanfic I keep coming back to. I don't know how many times I've re-read it. But this is the first work that comes to mind when thinking of Labyrinth fanfiction. It's an old favourite that I'm always glad to dive into again 3
Roksolana chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
why is Sarah still speaking about seducing her was just a challenge or a fling for Jareth even though he told her about his love?
Roksolana chapter 12 . 3/17/2017
I am so glad to see them so happy! I really hope it won't change
Roksolana chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
eh... it is tme for Jareth to be completely honest and say I love you? But he has already told her! When he was sitting under the tree in his new jeans and a t-shirt shortly after Jen and Steve arrived!
And finally she decides to stop thinking so muchThank God!
Roksolana chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
you made Sarah unbearably stubbon and self-absorbed. I really hope it will change
Roksolana chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Omg! He loves Sarah so deeply!
Roksolana chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Their conversations, touching and interactions are so, so good!
Roksolana chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
I really like the conversation between Jen and Jareth. He is making new friendsAnd I am looking forward to read what will happen during their time alone!
Roksolana chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
awwww the massage was really hot!