Reviews for Bad Blood
Nostalgic Anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
I remember when this was first published, anxiously waiting for each update that was always a highlight of my week. It's been a few years - I'm not even sure I CAN access my old account - but this is one fanfic I keep coming back to. I don't know how many times I've re-read it. But this is the first work that comes to mind when thinking of Labyrinth fanfiction. It's an old favourite that I'm always glad to dive into again 3
Roksolana chapter 9 . 3/19/2017
why is Sarah still speaking about seducing her was just a challenge or a fling for Jareth even though he told her about his love?
Roksolana chapter 12 . 3/17/2017
I am so glad to see them so happy! I really hope it won't change
Roksolana chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
eh... it is tme for Jareth to be completely honest and say I love you? But he has already told her! When he was sitting under the tree in his new jeans and a t-shirt shortly after Jen and Steve arrived!
And finally she decides to stop thinking so muchThank God!
Roksolana chapter 10 . 3/17/2017
you made Sarah unbearably stubbon and self-absorbed. I really hope it will change
Roksolana chapter 8 . 3/16/2017
Omg! He loves Sarah so deeply!
Roksolana chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Their conversations, touching and interactions are so, so good!
Roksolana chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
I really like the conversation between Jen and Jareth. He is making new friendsAnd I am looking forward to read what will happen during their time alone!
Roksolana chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
awwww the massage was really hot!
Roksolana chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
Oh, thank God he woke up! I love their interaction and Jareth's jelousy
Roksolana chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I started reading this story and immediately love it! such a great idea and talented writing!
dannisez chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
Loved it!
KBates chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
This fic was written a while ago so I don't think I'll ever get the right answer, but why, oh why, is it such a big deal for Sarah to have sex? Does she think her soul is going to get crushed? Is she one of those 'marry first and then have sex' types? Why is it such a big deal if they have sex and it doesn't work out?
KBates chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
I tried giving this story a shot. It's written really well. But S's characterization...yikes. What is so offensive about 'a roll in the hay' - she sounds like such a prude. Such a repressed prude. Who desperately needs that stick up her A removed. And J watching the Andy Griffith Show? Er. If a kindly Midwestern grandma were to write a Laby fanfic, this is what I'd expect. It's sweet.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
Absolutely amazing story! I'm glad it didn't take a dark twist anywhere. I've been reading far too many that are like that and it was good to read one that was just romantic and cute the entire way through.