Reviews for Samuel Michaels
Guest chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
They should have fucked.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 3/20/2014
so at the end everything is all tied up in a nice tight bow. I still would have enjoyed watching the pair hunt monsters. I be they could scare the evil ones to death without bothering to strike a blow. I appreciate your imagination.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
Good perk to the relationship. It's nice that they have an eternity to spend getting it right. No need to rush at the beginning.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
Even the semi-dead can love. They don't recognize it any easier than mortal men.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
I knew they would make a lovely pair. Now they get to live together forever. Such a long road to travel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
Nicely done. I could see Sam doing his double snake bite procedure very clearly. Won't they be a lovely pair? I want to see them hunt together and whenever will John Winchester think? I hope they get away with it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Dean climbs willingly into Sam's bed. The story is beginning to warm up. Good, I like it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
A hint of things to come? The future sounds interesting. They would make a lovely pair, I think.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Heart to heart time. Very nice. I hope this Dean has an open mind.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I loved Sam being all mysterious. Good story. I'm hooked.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Love it when a Winchester is not quite human. Sam has that feeling about him, for some reason. Dean is large as life and all on the surface, a smirking, smiling bad boy. Sam has those hidden depths about him. I shows the most in his eyes.
Twilightsatellite chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
It was so perfect! I loved everything about it. The narrative pace, the connection between Sam & Dean even before Sam gave him his blood and the way the episodes blended with the AU changes so naturally. Congrats and thanks for sharing it! :)
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Great story love it
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I think it's easier to read Sam as the non-human one too, he seems a little more mysterious than Dean does. Wonderful first chapter.
RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Awesome just totally awesome. Have to ask is the vampire breed thing made up or not