Reviews for Breathing Histories
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
So, I love Leyton and the little bit of Naley that you put into this one-shot which makes me LOVE this story. And it makes me appreciate you because you write them all so well :D
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I'm not sure how I missed this but, thankfully, I noticed it today. I was in tears finishing this, it's that lovely. I really love the way you write these two, truly. You have such a talent for writing them, so beautiful.
Panda09 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this story is so cute! I love it! But i love all your one shots so nothing really new...but this is definitely one that is a favorite!
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Im seriously in tears here! That was the most sweetest thing Ive ever read! hifughfurigfweg! I loved it so very much! It was perfect how they bonded through the years and there was never anyone in the way! Gosh that makes me so happy! /3 He's the best secret she's ever kept, and she wants to keep him. That melted my little shipper heart! Aw Leyton was so freaking adorable in this! I could just picture them growing up together in my head and everything! GAH I loved that she kissed him first and he kissed her back and that they were each others first JUST EVERYTHING! It was so cute how he took her back to the park to propose, I started bawling. I loved that everything revolved around his name and she even wrote in in her notebook. "I always wanted to be Peyton Scott," she says softly as he wipes her tears.

He can only close his eyes, because that's all he's ever wanted, too.

She's taking his name. Aww Peyton Scott! I loved it! 3
anett chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I love it! It's so cute. Y really enjoy your writings. And I need to say Thank You. I'm sad because is not more Lucas and Peyton after the last season, but now I have your stories and I feel full reading them. Thanks so much.
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
this story was really sweet. good job
demeter18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Brilliant-Great re-write of their history!
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Aw god I love LOVE your one-shots. Just GAH they are just BEYOND. Beyond what you ask? I don't know EVERYTHING! This was so so so very sweet and perfect and it doesn't even matter that it rewrote the whole show because it was the HEIGHT of perfection. Especially the ending it brought me to happy tears lol and I honestly can't remember the last time something did that *Bows down* Amazing.
babes2103 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
ahh, i loved it. the progression throughout the story was great. it was very lucas and peyton (if they never went through the tough patches) great job.
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
What an amazing oneshot! I love the AU storyline. I thought them meeting in the middle of the night at the Rivercourt was very L&P, and very romantic. I think the proposal was fantastic and I liked it better then the 3rd "proposal" at their spot in Season 6.

Great work.

SG
englishpetal chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Your oneshots make my day and your 13-year-old Lucas giving Peyton a shirt from his locker brought out the 'awws' in me for reasons I'm not entirely sure of. I loved it.
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
oh that was so fucking cute! i loved it so much seriously that was adorable!
LPlover chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
So beautiful! I loved it!Reading LP story like this feel so good and one-shot never dissapointed ;)
sea of imaginaton chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Story telling at its best. Absolute perfection.
lalez chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hey i love it

is one of the best " i put the whole show in one chapter" shots i ever found

and so cute

a proposal in a sand box

love it