Reviews for Who Am I to Say?
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
interesting
Angelfabeth chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
This is really interesting and the quality of your writing really enhances that. Keep up the great work!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Brilliant! I wished you'd continued it!
Matsuyama chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Hello !

Well, I don't read english stories a lot, in fact I'm french and I don't speak or read english very well. But I have a idea for a fanfic in which the horcrux inside Harry's head can speak to him since the begining and help him with magic and other.

So I search if another author already does something like my idea. Just for do not the same thing, you see.

Sorry for my rubbish grammar... "

So, well, I found your fanfic and I like it ! It is a little similar with what I want to do, but not too...

Er... well, thanks for reading my shit "

I wish you a good continuation!
NukeMyWaffle chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
This is most CERTAINLY never a view I've read before-what with the horcrux dominant, I mean. I am VERY interested in what shall happen next.
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I do so desperately hope that you continue this addictive story someday soon. Please?

Hehe, again, I loved reading your author notes. Thank you.

3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Hmph! Now I'm all curious. Darn cliffhangers. _ Hehe, very lovely chapter. Thank you.

3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
I find Draco and Harry's friendship is delightfully amusing. Wonderful chapter. Thank you! 3 3 3
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Love how you've written Harry in this story. Hehe, poor Draco.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ooooh I like it.

_
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
update sooooooooooon!1
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
This is an amazing chapter! Please uupdate soon!
NutHazelNut chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Loved it
Stygian Styx chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Great story so far, love the Necronminon, no one reads the mythos anymore. I wasn't aware it contained necromancy, though I suppose that should have been fairly obvious. Does your version contain the methods of calling the Great Old Ones or the various creatures created by them, such as the shaggoth, or was it merely a passing reference?
rtag chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Awesome story. Hope Harry comes up with a good name for "the voice."