Reviews for Through The Gate
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Really love this fic! I like how well you mash their personalities with the rolls without making them seem too much like the sg characters! really nice!
There Was A Silence chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Waaaah! That was great! I loved it, and I love LaviLena too, even in AU universes! All the characters were great and it was fantastic. I've never watched Stargate SG-1, or any of the Stargates really, but this kinda makes me want to! XD Great job, loved it!

~Silence
FanFiction Lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Thank you for sharing your story! It was great )
Panda-Hiroko chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I don't even watch SG-1 and I already like this.

sina cere

PandaFlower
Swift-Star9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
WOW. I... just wow. You would've gotten a million points if you had done Tok'ra Komui (LOLing madly at the mental image), but you got them anyway. Vala Miranda? That was just hilarious, especially since my dad hates Vala and the episode "Prometheus Unbound" with a passion. Lenalee was a little out of character, but Allen as Daniel fit.

The Millennium Earl is Anubis or Sokar. The 14th has to be Ba'al (because I can just imagine the guy saying "because I AM a God, Gods are all-knowing" while smirking). And Tyki can be Apophis - they both are so annoying.
Mesapoet chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This has to be the best crossover i've read. You did a great wonderful job at getting the parts right. I would love to see this an actual episode! You Rock!
Kurobara's Knightly DayMare chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i can't believe that you actually got this x-over to work really really well. it's awesome!
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
(dies laughing) Oh...my...goodness! I never thought I would see the day when DGM and Stargate crossed together. This was hilarious. Had me literally rolling in laughter. Stroke of genius, I say. Everybody fits so perfectly with their rolls, except for maybe Allen being a wuss in a fight, because he's the one that fights the hardest in the DGM universe. But that's okay! Other than that, I think this was perfect. So, so, so funny. I loved the part where Kanda was like "So you don't die...Again." Loved every bit. Excellent job! Oh, I forgot to mention. The very last sentence almost made me die. That was TOO funny! A perfect ending.

Word
Celenas chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
OMG. Stargate -man. This is too much awesomeness for one fic.

And oddly, it works very well.
Holly-Batali chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
My gosh, that was PERFECT! I'm a huge fan of both Stargate and -Man, so this was the best thing EVER! Nice job! (any chance of seeing what it would be like in a Stargate Atlantis setting? ;)
Rika the Strange chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AH-MAZING~! The crossover equivalents fit well, I love seeing Lenalee as Carter xD And Kanda as Teal'c. And. And. Pretty much everyone else, although Miranda as Vala was iffy. But it was still funny! The bit with Komui was LOVE! Some of the sentences (like the first one) were a bit... long. Really long. So you might want to try to chop them up a bit. Also, the part where Lavi ruffled Allen's hair took a minute for me to understand. I think it was mostly because I'm not used to hearing Allen referred to as "the scientist" however xD; So. Great job overall 3~!
Everest chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
You are my god. I bring offerings of love and virtual chocolate.

Now I'm just throwing these guys into every episode of Stargate I can remember. It's highly amusing. Lavi and Kanda in each other's bodies... That couldn't possibly end well.
Alice Melan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is the most fantastic beautiful and wonderful thing I have ever read. Not only did you think up the idea of crossing over my two favourite shows EVER but you executed it amazingly well. I almost died of happiness when I saw that such a fantastic thing was out there, ad reading it did not disappoint.

And yes the movie was a fantastic thing that could have only been made better if Richard Dean Anderson was in the original cast. And sneaking in the Macgyver reference was also a great thing.

I am glad there was someone in the world awesome enough to make this. Thank you!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
*twitch* Who cha calling bitch? Excuse me for not even watching Stargate!

Ya right though. *awe* This is an AU that ends all AU, being weird and all. Wonder if I should watch that show or not?
artemis89 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
THIS IS EPIC! you understand? EPIC TO THE INFINITY!

i've never think a crossover like this, but i must declare that is very good. expecially the way you the cast: i would put Lavi as Dr. Jackson, but then Allen won't be good in the part of O'Neill... so you have made the perfect choice (Lavi and O'Neill are to fun).

i don't really like Lavi/Lena pairing (mainly because i love Lavi more than her and he is MINE) but i don't complain.

i'll continue reading anyway.

you will continue this right? don't ever think of make a good start and then interrupt it because i'm going to kill you, i had been clear enough?